- Spring Sale on Ultimate Web Builder software! Happy Passover & Happy Easter!
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- More Custom Coding Options Integrated with Social Networking Apps for UltimateWB Full 5.5 Upgrade
- New website builder software upgrade for all UltimateWB versions!
- Ultimate Web Builder Full 5.3 upgrade for built-in social networking apps
- Software Upgrade for All Ultimate Web Builder Versions Released!
- UltimateWB software upgrades for all versions released!
- Why you need a sitemap for your website search engine ranking & SEO
- Craigslist is not free anymore – you have to pay to post gigs and resumes too
- UltimateWB Full 5.0 upgrade, social apps updates
- UltimateWB 4.9 software upgrade for all website builder versions
- UltimateWB Full 4.8 upgrade released!
- Happy Holidays!
- Free Friday Shipping is today, and 10% off all UltimateWB software!
- Newest Mac Operating System has security hole: how to avoid getting hacked
- Etsy marketplace getting tougher on sellers, move on to Etsy Alternative
- Black Friday Website Builder Deals: 10% Off!
- All UltimateWB web hosting come with FREE SSL!
- Choosing to add content to left, right side of custom website menu
- Back To School SALE!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: seo
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading
Top 5 reasons to purchase SSL for your website, in David Letterman style, without the jokes lol: 5) Increased Google Ranking Earlier we wrote about how adding SSL may give you a bump up in your Google search engine ranking, … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
You work on your website SEO (search engine optimization), build organic traffic to your website through blog posting, articles, and webpage content, work on your social media, and perhaps purchase some kind of advertising or pass out your business cards … Continue reading
We are talking about whether your website is “www.your-website.com” or just “your-website.com” . You want your website to be accessible both ways of course, whether the user types in the “www” or not (most people won’t take the extra time … Continue reading