- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: mobile friendly
Yes, and it’s also good to make sure your website is mobile friendly, as a lot of people use their smartphones to go on websites. You can go with a solution that doesn’t have high recurring fees. UltimateWB would work … Continue reading
UltimateWB – it has a built-in forum app with lots of features, and lots of other social networking apps too. Use the built-in responsive app to make it responsive. It’s very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. Got a techy/website question? … Continue reading
Do web designers design two separate sites (one for mobile and one for desktop) or is there a way they can do it in a single file? If so, how do they do it?
No, it’s one website – we just make it responsive to work on all devices. That means the website automatically reformats based on a user’s device screen size. You can do it via the website’s stylesheet. If you’re using a … Continue reading
Make it responsive. You can do this easily with UltimateWB. It has a built-in responsive app in the styles manager. You can design your own website style and then turn on the responsive app and configure it how you want. … Continue reading
How can I convert my e-commerce website into a mobile app and ensure that both are integrated together, e.g., if I add a product to cart on the website, it has to be reflected on the app?
You can automatically make a mobile version of your website by making the design responsive. This is easy to do with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. No experience necessary. Having a website responsive makes it automatically reformat … Continue reading
You don’t want to have 2 versions – but just a different formatting. Then you only have to keep 1 version updated. You should base this formatting on the device size. You can use the Responsive app in UltimateWB – … Continue reading
The best is UltimateWB. It has a built-in e-commerce app that is very customizable, plus lots of other built-in apps. It also has a built-in responsive app that you can use to automatically make your website mobile friendly and responsive, … Continue reading
NOTE: If you are here looking for a dating site to use on your mobile, this isn’t the topic, but we know a great one for you, Friends Match Me! It’s built on UltimateWB software, with iPhone/iPad and Android apps, … Continue reading
UltimateWB software – all versions sincelu UltimateWB 3.4! – come with a built-in Responsive App that can beused to easily create a mobile website in minutes, if not seconds. To easily check how your website looks on different devices/screen sizes, … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading