- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: responsive design
You can check out how your website looks on various devices with the UltimateWB Responsive Check Tool. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your … Continue reading
Make it responsive and make sure you are not using any incompatible coding. You can do this easily with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web … Continue reading
Why do some websites scale as you shrink/grow window to fit content, usually news sites do this, Google and Amazon as an example, do not, is there a way to force it on those that don’t, or is it just how they’re designed, running macos if it matters?
They have responsive design, to be user friendly. It’s how they are coded. You could design your website to be responsive without any coding, using a website builder like UltimateWB – but you would need access as the admin to … Continue reading
Do web designers design two separate sites (one for mobile and one for desktop) or is there a way they can do it in a single file? If so, how do they do it?
No, it’s one website – we just make it responsive to work on all devices. That means the website automatically reformats based on a user’s device screen size. You can do it via the website’s stylesheet. If you’re using a … Continue reading
Google “@media query” to learn the coding – you put those in css, and connect it to your html. You can also do it very fast and easy with UltimateWB – the built-in styles manager has a responsive app and … Continue reading
Make it responsive. You can do this easily with UltimateWB. It has a built-in responsive app in the styles manager. You can design your own website style and then turn on the responsive app and configure it how you want. … Continue reading
If you want it to look exactly the same, don’t make it responsive, i.e. so it wouldn’t reformat automatically based on the user’s device size. A more user friendly option would though to make it responsive, and just make sure … Continue reading
How can I convert my e-commerce website into a mobile app and ensure that both are integrated together, e.g., if I add a product to cart on the website, it has to be reflected on the app?
You can automatically make a mobile version of your website by making the design responsive. This is easy to do with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. No experience necessary. Having a website responsive makes it automatically reformat … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard of iWeb, it may be because of the #1 reason that you shouldn’t be using it to create your website: 1) Apple no longer supports iWeb, the website developing creation tool for Mac, and they haven’t … Continue reading