- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: social media
This week Google announced that it will now be operating under a newly created parent company, named Alphabet. Alphabet will be run by Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin – Page as CEO and Brin as president. And Google’s … Continue reading →
One easy difference in how you post videos on Facebook makes such a big difference in the number of views you get how fast. It’s so easy. Just upload your video directly to Facebook vs uploading it just to YouTube … Continue reading →
If you want to maximize the reaction – likes, comments, retweets – on your posts on Facebook or Twitter, social media metric company Klout says based on their study the best time to post is late Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The research results: … Continue reading →
There are 2 ways to buy Facebook Likes for your Facebook page – (1) Buy thousands of Facebook Likes cheap the illegal way (against Facebook TOS) from “click farms”, or (2) Buy direct from Facebook by paying Facebook to promote … Continue reading →
If you watch ABC’s reality tv show “Shark Tank”, you have probably heard the phrase “Social Media” tossed around several times by the entrepreneurs pitching their awesome new website or product, or by Mark Cuban himself. Social media is a … Continue reading →
It’s Friday night, time for movie date night. We all heard that it’s great to work at Google – the food, the relaxed environment, and the other various perks, and now there’s a movie on it. From the hit movie … Continue reading →