- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: E-commerce
With Etsy having to answer to its stock holders since its IPO two and a half years ago, sellers on the marketplace are feeling the strain of an ever-changing platform: While Etsy’s cut of sales hasn’t changed, it does offer services … Continue reading
To upgrade or not to upgrade. Many times it is clear that you must upgrade, either to solve new security issues found, or to fix functionality bugs newly found or newly existing due to changing technology/internet browsers. But if you … Continue reading
Presta – Presto. They sound pretty close, but the first means to lend, pay, give, and the latter means quick and easy. PrestaShop may sound like it is a quick, easy web solution for creating your own online store at … Continue reading
We recently added Magento to the E-Commerce Website Builders Comparison Chart here, comparing the top most popular e-commerce software, osCommerce vs Yahoo Site Builder vs Volusion vs BigCommerce vs Zen Cart vs Shopify vs Magento vs Jimdo vs Ultimate Web Builder. … Continue reading
Shopify Review – Expensive, Limited Functions, Software Issues, & Transaction Fees Deceptive Marketing
We reviewed Shopify a couple years ago, comparing its transaction fees and limitations with Yahoo Store Builder, both sharing similarities in these respects. Recently in the Fall 2013, Shopify updated their pricing plans to advertise their own new payment gateway … Continue reading
There are several ways to monetize your website, to not only earn the money for your web hosting costs, but to make a profit. 1) An obvious way is to sell something. It can be a product or a service, a subscription … Continue reading
You have things to sell. Should you sell them on your own website – meaning you will have to buy a domain name, web hosting, create your website with shopping cart – or use an e-commerce social networking third party … Continue reading
You might have heard that you can’t really protect your unwatermarked, original photos online on your website and still offer automatic digital downloads after a customer purchases it. The truth is that is a myth. Photographers – you can protect … Continue reading
Are you searching “what is the best website builder” on Google, trying to find the best software to buy? Here are the top 10 reasons why the answer is Ultimate Web Builder software. 1) Best CMS – content management system. Not … Continue reading