- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: WordPress
It depends on the website builder. With Wix you don’t get as much flexibility that I would want, and also you have to just use their web hosting. This is true of similar website builders such as Weebly, Squarespace, and … Continue reading
I would use UltimateWB instead of WordPress for that. UltimateWB has a built-in classifieds app, with an auctions option too. It has a lot of features and is very flexible. With WordPress you would have to find/install third party plugins … Continue reading
You can try posting in craigslist if you want someone local. I have clients worldwide and can help you if you want. I can use WordPress if you prefer, but I think UltimateWB is a much better option. UltimateWB has … Continue reading
No, I prefer UltimateWB. It’s a lot easier and faster than WordPress, and your website can also load faster with it. UltimateWB has a lot of built-in apps you can use and customize. It’s really flexible. With WordPress you will … Continue reading
It’s possible. I would use UltimateWB rather than WordPress or building the website from scratch. UltimateWB cuts down on development cost and time, while still offering flexibility and customizability. It has lots of built-in apps and features, so you don’t … Continue reading
How can you use the WordPress platform to develop a full-featured eCommerce site, without the help of an agency or professional developers?
You can find/install WordPress plugins to get the features you want. Check out tutorials online. It is a lot easier to to just use UltimateWB – no plugins needed, it has a lot of built-in apps in that are very … Continue reading
Should I have to learn WordPress and PHP to become a web developer? I want to be a freelance web developer.
if you like to, but WordPress is not required to become a web developer. If you want to code interactive elements from scratch you will need to know php. But you can build a very advanced website with interactive elements … Continue reading
For a website, I would choose UltimateWB instead. It has a lot of features built-in and is very customizable and easy to use. You can build any type of website with it. WIth WordPress for a website, you have to … Continue reading
I don’t think it is. I use WordPress for blogging, but UltimateWB for websites. With WordPress you would have to install a bunch of plugins – which can cause very slow page load speeds, increase security risk, and may break … Continue reading