- Happy Holidays!
- Templates coming soon to UltimateWB Software!
- Spring Sale on Ultimate Web Builder software! Happy Passover & Happy Easter!
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- More Custom Coding Options Integrated with Social Networking Apps for UltimateWB Full 5.5 Upgrade
- New website builder software upgrade for all UltimateWB versions!
- Ultimate Web Builder Full 5.3 upgrade for built-in social networking apps
- Software Upgrade for All Ultimate Web Builder Versions Released!
- UltimateWB software upgrades for all versions released!
- Why you need a sitemap for your website search engine ranking & SEO
- Craigslist is not free anymore – you have to pay to post gigs and resumes too
- UltimateWB Full 5.0 upgrade, social apps updates
- UltimateWB 4.9 software upgrade for all website builder versions
- UltimateWB Full 4.8 upgrade released!
- Happy Holidays!
- Free Friday Shipping is today, and 10% off all UltimateWB software!
- Newest Mac Operating System has security hole: how to avoid getting hacked
- Etsy marketplace getting tougher on sellers, move on to Etsy Alternative
- Black Friday Website Builder Deals: 10% Off!
- All UltimateWB web hosting come with FREE SSL!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: WordPress
To upgrade or not to upgrade. Many times it is clear that you must upgrade, either to solve new security issues found, or to fix functionality bugs newly found or newly existing due to changing technology/internet browsers. But if you … Continue reading
If your WordPress blog or website has been hacked numerous times and you have followed all of the tips on securing it, there is one other thing you can do – limit which ips (i.e. computers/internet connections) can login to … Continue reading
The short answer follows the saying that something is only as strong as the weakest link. Doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use WordPress, just that you should use it carefully, correctly, and smartly, even if you think that is not a … Continue reading
Wondering if you can build your own website – a website, not a blog – with WordPress? Or rather, if you should use WordPress to design, build, and manage your whole website, rather than just stick to using the open … Continue reading