- What is the best CMS for a multilingual site?
- What’s the best website builder for my small business if I self host and have an email client already in mind?
- Why should I code my site from scratch instead of using a CMS?
- What are the best tools to build a pro website?
- How can I make a basic website just for my product with payment?
- If you code your own website, do you still need to purchase a domain?
- Is there any forum or website popular with English teachers?
- What is the best dating site?
- Where can I find a writing pal?
- What is the best way to create a forum website?
- I have a website idea, where do I start?
- How can I add a login feature on my website?
- How difficult is it to create a website on your own?
- Which platform is the most economical to build a web store on?
- What is the best website builder for me that I can create really artistic webpages? I don’t know how to code and I also don’t have time for it.
- Are there any website builders that cost a one time fee?
- How do I build a website that content can be added weekly by a non-tech person?
- I need a website for my business. What are my options for a professional looking site that can be easily managed?
- What are the top browser based website builders?
- How do you build a shopping cart platform from scratch?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: WordPress
You can try posting in craigslist if you want someone local. I have clients worldwide and can help you if you want. I can use WordPress if you prefer, but I think UltimateWB is a much better option. UltimateWB has … Continue reading
No, I prefer UltimateWB. It’s a lot easier and faster than WordPress, and your website can also load faster with it. UltimateWB has a lot of built-in apps you can use and customize. It’s really flexible. With WordPress you will … Continue reading
It’s possible. I would use UltimateWB rather than WordPress or building the website from scratch. UltimateWB cuts down on development cost and time, while still offering flexibility and customizability. It has lots of built-in apps and features, so you don’t … Continue reading
How can you use the WordPress platform to develop a full-featured eCommerce site, without the help of an agency or professional developers?
You can find/install WordPress plugins to get the features you want. Check out tutorials online. It is a lot easier to to just use UltimateWB – no plugins needed, it has a lot of built-in apps in that are very … Continue reading
Should I have to learn WordPress and PHP to become a web developer? I want to be a freelance web developer.
if you like to, but WordPress is not required to become a web developer. If you want to code interactive elements from scratch you will need to know php. But you can build a very advanced website with interactive elements … Continue reading
For a website, I would choose UltimateWB instead. It has a lot of features built-in and is very customizable and easy to use. You can build any type of website with it. WIth WordPress for a website, you have to … Continue reading
I don’t think it is. I use WordPress for blogging, but UltimateWB for websites. With WordPress you would have to install a bunch of plugins – which can cause very slow page load speeds, increase security risk, and may break … Continue reading
If I was choosing between Shopify or WordPress for an e-commerce website, I would use WordPress because it gets you more flexibility, and you get to pick your own web hosting. But if choosing between any e-commerce platform, I would … Continue reading
If you have a backup of your website before the hacking that you can use, you can restore your website with that – you will need to have a backup of your files and the database. If you don’t have … Continue reading