- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Does using cheap shared hosting for a site or a blog impact the rankings for that site or blog?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: hosted website builder
Web hosting is what puts your website online. Website builders help you build and manage your website. Some website builders – hosted website builders like Wix, Weebly, Shopify, only allow you to use their website builder with their web hosting, … Continue reading
Yes, because they are hosted website builders – your website only works on their servers. If you use something like UltimateWB. there is not that problem, as you can download the website builder and your files, and host your website … Continue reading
Customizability, flexibility, and you have to host your website on their servers – you can’t download it and host on another server like you can with UltimateWB. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, … Continue reading
Yes, you can with UltimateWB. You also have the choice of using UltimateWB web hosting. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question in … Continue reading
Can you help recommend a drag-and-drop website builder that is not hosted so I can upload HTML to any hosting service?
The best website builder that is not hosted is UltimateWB. It is not drag-and-drop, but you get more features with it, it’s very customizable, and it is very easy to use. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or … Continue reading
You get more flexibility, most customization options, more features, as well as choice on web hosting with UltimateWB. Other e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Volusion, or BigCommerce, require that you host your website on their servers if you want to use … Continue reading
Between those 2, I would go with WooCommerce. It’s a plugin on the WordPress platform, so you get more customizability and flexibility, and you get to host your website on the server of your choice, unlike Shopify. But you get … Continue reading
You would need to buy a domain name and sign up for their web hosting. Then you just use their website builder to build your website. I would go with a website builder that gives you a choice on where … Continue reading
I prefer WordPress to Squarespace. It gives you more flexibility and customizability. But WordPress can be a lot more complicated/harder to use than Squarespace. If you wanted to switch, I would switch to UltimateWB, It is also very flexible and … Continue reading
If I was choosing between Shopify or WordPress for an e-commerce website, I would use WordPress because it gets you more flexibility, and you get to pick your own web hosting. But if choosing between any e-commerce platform, I would … Continue reading