- What are the best website builders (like WordPress) to use to build an online marketplace?
- What do web developers use to build websites? Do they build it from scratch or use CMSs like WordPress?
- Which CMS or blogging platform is best-suited for an online store?
- What are the best tools to building an e-commerce website?
- What is the best CMS for creating a website like freepik.com?
- Why are all the templates on website builders so boring looking? They all look the same. I have my own domain and host. Anyone knows a website builder with more rich templates?
- What is the best CMS to create an event calendar website?
- What is the best free website builder?
- Can you help recommend a drag-and-drop website builder that is not hosted so I can upload HTML to any hosting service?
- What is the easiest WYSIWYG website builder?
- How can I create an ecommerce website without coding?
- How do you make a login page in HTML with a database?
- Where can I find development tools for my site?
- I made a “buy now” PayPal button and I embedded it on my Google Site, but nothing happens when people click on it. What am I probably missing?
- How do you make a website responsive (HTML, CSS, and development)?
- What is the best CMS for a multilingual site?
- What’s the best website builder for my small business if I self host and have an email client already in mind?
- Why should I code my site from scratch instead of using a CMS?
- What are the best tools to build a pro website?
- How can I make a basic website just for my product with payment?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: mysql
If it’s one website/app it’s good to use one database. Use different databases for different websites. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question … Continue reading
Yes, for a basic website. If you want something that talks to the server – i.e. for posting comments, a login system, etc. – you also need something like php. Or you can just use a website builder like UltimateWB … Continue reading
You might have heard that you can’t really protect your unwatermarked, original photos online on your website and still offer automatic digital downloads after a customer purchases it. The truth is that is a myth. Photographers – you can protect … Continue reading