- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: cms
It would be different for each person, but you could design and build websites without any experience with UltimateWB. It has a built-in styles manager and a very easy to use CMS. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB … Continue reading
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
With a custom CMS you have to keep the coding up-to-date, rather than just install the update – so that could be a huge difference in maintenance time and cost needed. Also it takes more time and cost to develop … Continue reading
It depends on what features you need, and how big your website is. Your best option is to use UltimateWB, no matter the features you need or the size of your website. You can build any type of website with … Continue reading
CMS = Content Management System, or website builder. It helps you build/manage your website, pages, and all types of content – including photos, links, items, ads, members, subscribers, stylesheets, and more! You can check out an example of a CMS … Continue reading
UltimateWB is the best. You can build any type of website with it and it’s very flexible and customizable. It has a built-in styles manager, a great cms, and lots of built-in apps. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading
Why are all the templates on website builders so boring looking? They all look the same. I have my own domain and host. Anyone knows a website builder with more rich templates?
The best way to design a custom template is to design your own – you can do this easily with UltimateWB, no experience necessary. It has a built-in styles manager and cms. You can add photo galleries, slideshows, collages with … Continue reading
UltimateWB is a great website builder for that – you can use the UltimateWB built-in multi-languages app to create different versions of your website, and add a menu to switch between the versions. All language on your website is customizable … Continue reading