- Spring Sale on Ultimate Web Builder software! Happy Passover & Happy Easter!
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- More Custom Coding Options Integrated with Social Networking Apps for UltimateWB Full 5.5 Upgrade
- New website builder software upgrade for all UltimateWB versions!
- Ultimate Web Builder Full 5.3 upgrade for built-in social networking apps
- Software Upgrade for All Ultimate Web Builder Versions Released!
- UltimateWB software upgrades for all versions released!
- Why you need a sitemap for your website search engine ranking & SEO
- Craigslist is not free anymore – you have to pay to post gigs and resumes too
- UltimateWB Full 5.0 upgrade, social apps updates
- UltimateWB 4.9 software upgrade for all website builder versions
- UltimateWB Full 4.8 upgrade released!
- Happy Holidays!
- Free Friday Shipping is today, and 10% off all UltimateWB software!
- Newest Mac Operating System has security hole: how to avoid getting hacked
- Etsy marketplace getting tougher on sellers, move on to Etsy Alternative
- Black Friday Website Builder Deals: 10% Off!
- All UltimateWB web hosting come with FREE SSL!
- Choosing to add content to left, right side of custom website menu
- Back To School SALE!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: sitemap
You can create your website sitemap easily with Ultimate Web Builder software, and choose the filename too. And you can submit the url of your sitemap to Google with Google Webmaster Tools. You can use your gmail account or any … Continue reading
If you have been wondering how you can easily create your own website sitemap and what code is necessary…and worried about the hassle of having to repeatedly update your website sitemap with the addition of each new webpage, or even … Continue reading