- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- Review of TechRadar’s UltimateWB Review, follows with TrustPilot user complaints on TechRadar
- TechRadar: 1.4 on TrustPilot for dishonest, unreliable, untrustworthy, clueless reviews, bloat, horrible UI
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: secure website
There has been a rash of brute force login attacks on not only WordPress blogs and websites as discussed in the previous post, but also Joomla websites. Of course we would say a great solution would be to switch to … Continue reading
If your WordPress blog or website has been hacked numerous times and you have followed all of the tips on securing it, there is one other thing you can do – limit which ips (i.e. computers/internet connections) can login to … Continue reading