- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: ssl
The cheapest is free…all UltimateWB web hosting plans come with free SSL. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question in the “Ask David!” form. … Continue reading
A really good e-commerce website builder makes a big difference. I prefer to use UltimateWB because it has all the features you need built-in, and it’s very flexible and customizable. You don’t have to use third party plugins like in … Continue reading
You can do it very easily with UltimateWB. Use the UltimateWB built-in styles manager to design the style of your website, and the e-commerce app to set up the product/payment. You can accept payment info directly on your website, or … Continue reading
You could just do it yourself with UltimateWB. There are web design packages there too if you want it designed for you. UltimateWB has a built-in e-commerce app that is very customizable and easy to use. You can get your … Continue reading
You need a domain name, web hosting, and website builder or web developer. You can cut on costs/development time needed with website builder software. The best one is UltimateWB because it is very flexible and customizable. It has a lot … Continue reading
Keep your website builder/platform upgraded, have SSL on your web hosting, have strong passwords. I also like to avoid using third party plugins – you can do that easily without being a coder by using UltimateWB. UltimateWB has a lot … Continue reading
How do you take in payment information on a website you created? Do you have any examples of small company websites doing this?
You can do it either by accepting the payment information directly on your website through a form, or by using a payment gateway system like PayPal. If the user inputs their payment info directly on your website, you will need … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that all UltimateWB web hosting packages now come with free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)! SSL encrypts data passed between your web server and your website visitor’s internet browser, to keep private information private and data secure. … Continue reading
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading