- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: e-commerce
With e-commerce you usually have a shopping cart and check out process. With classifieds there are multiple sellers, posting their items and advertisements, and the interaction is usually on a per ad basis. You can integrate either – or both … Continue reading
UltimateWB is even better than Shopify. They don’t require you to pay each time you make a sale, and it’s a lot less inexpensive monthly. Plus you get web hosting choice – you can host your website there or download … Continue reading
Right here. I can use WordPress if you want, with plugins for the e-commerce features. If you’re open to a different platform, I prefer UltimateWB and think it’s a better option. You can use WordPress with UltimateWB for the blogging … Continue reading
WordPress websites are the most hacked websites and WooCommerce is a plugin built on it. Make sure to choose a good admin password. Keep your WordPress updated and the WooCommerce plugin – and any other WordPress plugins you have installed … Continue reading
Download WordPress, install to server. Install the WooCommerce plugin. Find a theme that you like and install it. Use the admin panel to build your store. Make sure to create backups when you update WordPress or WooCommerce – there can … Continue reading
To upgrade or not to upgrade. Many times it is clear that you must upgrade, either to solve new security issues found, or to fix functionality bugs newly found or newly existing due to changing technology/internet browsers. But if you … Continue reading
You have things to sell. Should you sell them on your own website – meaning you will have to buy a domain name, web hosting, create your website with shopping cart – or use an e-commerce social networking third party … Continue reading
Photographers: protect your photos on your website easily with Ultimate Web Builder watermarking photos app!
If you are a photographer wanting to sell your photos online, then you especially will want to protect your photos on your website. If you heard that there is no way to protect your photos online – don’t worry – … Continue reading
Online Store Transaction Fees on Yahoo Store Builder and Shopify e-commerce website builder solutions
Did you know that some e-commerce website builder solutions actually not just charge you monthly fees, but also transaction fees?! It’s true. The more money your online store makes, the more money they make. If you build your online store with … Continue reading