- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- Review of TechRadar’s UltimateWB Review, follows with TrustPilot user complaints on TechRadar
- TechRadar: 1.4 on TrustPilot for dishonest, unreliable, untrustworthy, clueless reviews, bloat, horrible UI
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Technology in the News
Daniel Blechynden from TechRadar apparently prefers Wix to UltimateWB. That is fine, but the review is based more on hollow research and empty conclusions, laced with bias, and riddled with false information. It follows in suit with user complaints on … Continue reading
TechRadar: 1.4 on TrustPilot for dishonest, unreliable, untrustworthy, clueless reviews, bloat, horrible UI
82% of 90 votes on TrustPilot voted that TechRadar is Bad, giving it a one star. Poor Journalism, TechRadar posts reviews based on no research or logic…yielding tissue-paper thin reviews… Absolute banality. I have read quite a few articles lately … Continue reading
Update June 2018: Craigslist doubles its fees, increasing the $5 fee to post in the USA to $10 in popular cities like New York and San Francisco. Did you post your Craigslist gig or resume before their March 15 updates? If … Continue reading
His parents told him it was his responsibility to train his new puppy, and suggested looking up YouTube tutorials. So Lincoln Ball did just that, lined up the YouTube videos on the iPad, and then showed his dog the videos. … Continue reading
The “Be Like Bill” meme has been going viral through Facebook recently. They are pretty funny but by adding this Bobla Facebook app to create your own story/share it on Facebook, you could be unexpectedly also be exposing yourself to … Continue reading
Anyone here watch the tv show “How I Met Your Mother”? “Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.” is the 18th episode in the first season of the television series. In this case, it was around 1:20 AM Eastern Time, on … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
Google has officially become a subsidiary of Alphabet, its new holding company. After U.S. markets closed last Friday, Alphabet replaced Google as the publicly traded company, consisting of Google search, Adsense, Google Maps, YouTube, and other new ventures such as driverless cars. … Continue reading