- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Does using cheap shared hosting for a site or a blog impact the rankings for that site or blog?
- How hard is it to build a website that allows users to sign up & subscribe to have access to premium (paid) content if I am new to web development, or is it smarter to just pay and outsource it?
- Are there any alternatives to CSS?
- What is the best way for a non-technical person to create a personal website?
- What is your advice for starting a personal website?
- Which is the best software to create websites?
- What tool or platform should I use to start an ecommerce store with ONE product?
- What open and diverse discussional web forums are better than Reddit (and Quora)?
- Can I design websites without using CSS?
- Is it worth spending money to build a website for a local small town business?
- Is Squarespace cheaper than WordPress?
- How much does it cost to host a typical website?
- What is the best way to get email addresses of website visitors?
- How do I create a login form in HTML and CSS?
- What is a good template for a personal website?
- I would love to monetize my blog, limited on options because I am using Wix, also scared no one will subscribe. Any insight on this?
- How do I start a new business in 2020 using CMS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: search engine optimization
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
You work on your website SEO (search engine optimization), build organic traffic to your website through blog posting, articles, and webpage content, work on your social media, and perhaps purchase some kind of advertising or pass out your business cards … Continue reading
We are talking about whether your website is “www.your-website.com” or just “your-website.com” . You want your website to be accessible both ways of course, whether the user types in the “www” or not (most people won’t take the extra time … Continue reading
There are several ways to monetize your website, to not only earn the money for your web hosting costs, but to make a profit. 1) An obvious way is to sell something. It can be a product or a service, a subscription … Continue reading
If you ask GoDaddy, the answer is yes, right? When you try to buy a domain name with GoDaddy you are repeatedly urged to purchase the other top level domain names (tld’s) available for purchase, your-name.com and your-name.org, and your-name.net …even your-name.biz and … Continue reading
If you keep checking your website’s Alexa Ranking you might be wondering if they are accurate. Your traffic statistics are improving, but then at the same time your Alexa Rank is getting lower. And then when your traffic statistics shows … Continue reading
If you have been wondering how you can easily create your own website sitemap and what code is necessary…and worried about the hassle of having to repeatedly update your website sitemap with the addition of each new webpage, or even … Continue reading
Follow these 5 easy steps to get your website top ranking on Google, Yahoo, and other top search engines for your Target Keywords, using Ultimate Web Builder software: 1) Go to Configure Site > Basic Set up, setup site-wide SEO … Continue reading