- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: search engine optimization
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
You work on your website SEO (search engine optimization), build organic traffic to your website through blog posting, articles, and webpage content, work on your social media, and perhaps purchase some kind of advertising or pass out your business cards … Continue reading
We are talking about whether your website is “www.your-website.com” or just “your-website.com” . You want your website to be accessible both ways of course, whether the user types in the “www” or not (most people won’t take the extra time … Continue reading
There are several ways to monetize your website, to not only earn the money for your web hosting costs, but to make a profit. 1) An obvious way is to sell something. It can be a product or a service, a subscription … Continue reading
If you ask GoDaddy, the answer is yes, right? When you try to buy a domain name with GoDaddy you are repeatedly urged to purchase the other top level domain names (tld’s) available for purchase, your-name.com and your-name.org, and your-name.net …even your-name.biz and … Continue reading
If you keep checking your website’s Alexa Ranking you might be wondering if they are accurate. Your traffic statistics are improving, but then at the same time your Alexa Rank is getting lower. And then when your traffic statistics shows … Continue reading
If you have been wondering how you can easily create your own website sitemap and what code is necessary…and worried about the hassle of having to repeatedly update your website sitemap with the addition of each new webpage, or even … Continue reading
Follow these 5 easy steps to get your website top ranking on Google, Yahoo, and other top search engines for your Target Keywords, using Ultimate Web Builder software: 1) Go to Configure Site > Basic Set up, setup site-wide SEO … Continue reading