- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Website Security
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading
The “Be Like Bill” meme has been going viral through Facebook recently. They are pretty funny but by adding this Bobla Facebook app to create your own story/share it on Facebook, you could be unexpectedly also be exposing yourself to … Continue reading
If you’re familiar with web design, you probably heard of CAPTCHA and that it’s used to reduce spam on online forms. As the capital letters denote, it does actually stand for something. That is, “completely automated public Turing test to tell … Continue reading
Top 5 reasons to purchase SSL for your website, in David Letterman style, without the jokes lol: 5) Increased Google Ranking Earlier we wrote about how adding SSL may give you a bump up in your Google search engine ranking, … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
How strong are your internet passwords? Are they easy to guess, contain information you have posted on social media sites? In this hilarious video, Jimmy Kimmel shows viewers how easy it is to hack someone’s internet password. It is actually … Continue reading
Microsoft has just released a security patch to fix the major security bug that was reported for Internet Explorer (IE) this previous weekend. And they included Windows XP too, since the security flaw was found so close to its end … Continue reading
UPDATE: Microsoft releases Internet Explorer security patch, for Windows XP too If you are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE), the U.S. Department of Homeland security is advising you to switch to another web browser until Microsoft releases a fix for a … Continue reading
You’re a photographer, artist, or designer. You want to create a website showcasing your work. Perhaps you want to sell digital photo downloads and add some income to your business. What you don’t want is your images being copied/pasted elsewhere … Continue reading