- Happy Holidays!
- Templates coming soon to UltimateWB Software!
- Spring Sale on Ultimate Web Builder software! Happy Passover & Happy Easter!
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- More Custom Coding Options Integrated with Social Networking Apps for UltimateWB Full 5.5 Upgrade
- New website builder software upgrade for all UltimateWB versions!
- Ultimate Web Builder Full 5.3 upgrade for built-in social networking apps
- Software Upgrade for All Ultimate Web Builder Versions Released!
- UltimateWB software upgrades for all versions released!
- Why you need a sitemap for your website search engine ranking & SEO
- Craigslist is not free anymore – you have to pay to post gigs and resumes too
- UltimateWB Full 5.0 upgrade, social apps updates
- UltimateWB 4.9 software upgrade for all website builder versions
- UltimateWB Full 4.8 upgrade released!
- Happy Holidays!
- Free Friday Shipping is today, and 10% off all UltimateWB software!
- Newest Mac Operating System has security hole: how to avoid getting hacked
- Etsy marketplace getting tougher on sellers, move on to Etsy Alternative
- Black Friday Website Builder Deals: 10% Off!
- All UltimateWB web hosting come with FREE SSL!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Website Security
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading
The “Be Like Bill” meme has been going viral through Facebook recently. They are pretty funny but by adding this Bobla Facebook app to create your own story/share it on Facebook, you could be unexpectedly also be exposing yourself to … Continue reading
If you’re familiar with web design, you probably heard of CAPTCHA and that it’s used to reduce spam on online forms. As the capital letters denote, it does actually stand for something. That is, “completely automated public Turing test to tell … Continue reading
Top 5 reasons to purchase SSL for your website, in David Letterman style, without the jokes lol: 5) Increased Google Ranking Earlier we wrote about how adding SSL may give you a bump up in your Google search engine ranking, … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
How strong are your internet passwords? Are they easy to guess, contain information you have posted on social media sites? In this hilarious video, Jimmy Kimmel shows viewers how easy it is to hack someone’s internet password. It is actually … Continue reading
Microsoft has just released a security patch to fix the major security bug that was reported for Internet Explorer (IE) this previous weekend. And they included Windows XP too, since the security flaw was found so close to its end … Continue reading
UPDATE: Microsoft releases Internet Explorer security patch, for Windows XP too If you are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE), the U.S. Department of Homeland security is advising you to switch to another web browser until Microsoft releases a fix for a … Continue reading
You’re a photographer, artist, or designer. You want to create a website showcasing your work. Perhaps you want to sell digital photo downloads and add some income to your business. What you don’t want is your images being copied/pasted elsewhere … Continue reading