- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Social Media
One easy difference in how you post videos on Facebook makes such a big difference in the number of views you get how fast. It’s so easy. Just upload your video directly to Facebook vs uploading it just to YouTube … Continue reading →
If you want to maximize the reaction – likes, comments, retweets – on your posts on Facebook or Twitter, social media metric company Klout says based on their study the best time to post is late Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The research results: … Continue reading →
There are 2 ways to buy Facebook Likes for your Facebook page – (1) Buy thousands of Facebook Likes cheap the illegal way (against Facebook TOS) from “click farms”, or (2) Buy direct from Facebook by paying Facebook to promote … Continue reading →
Pure social networking websites, like Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc., are not the only type of interactive websites anymore. User interaction on a website can be very important to the popularity – and increased popularity – of a website. It’s what can make … Continue reading →
If you watch ABC’s reality tv show “Shark Tank”, you have probably heard the phrase “Social Media” tossed around several times by the entrepreneurs pitching their awesome new website or product, or by Mark Cuban himself. Social media is a … Continue reading →
You can vote on the type of website you want to create on the UltimateWB homepage, and after voting check out the poll results on what type of website other people are planning to create! Aren’t polls fun?! You can … Continue reading →
Upgrade UWB 3.1 – Forms & Surveys builder, Polls app, Top/Footer non-scrolling bars, Responsive & Flowing Design Updates, Classifieds app
We have a big upgrade release coming soon, Ultimate Web Builder 3.1! Features added include: 1) Forms & Surveys Builder – Build as many custom forms and surveys as you want. Unlike 3rd party form builder applications you don’t have … Continue reading →
It’s Friday night, time for movie date night. We all heard that it’s great to work at Google – the food, the relaxed environment, and the other various perks, and now there’s a movie on it. From the hit movie … Continue reading →