- How to add php code to your Wix website?
- What are features that you would want in a classifieds website?
- What are features that you would want in a listings directory website?
- Do free website builders exist?
- Where can you download free stock videos for your website?
- Where can you download free stock photos for your website?
- What are 20 different types of websites?
- Website design from decade to decade…
- How many tabs should you have in your website menu?
- Are top horizontal navigation menus or side vertical menus better for your website?
- What website topics generate the most money from Google Adsense?
- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Social Media
Easy way to get more views on your Facebook video
Posted on August 4, 2015 by admin
One easy difference in how you post videos on Facebook makes such a big difference in the number of views you get how fast. It’s so easy. Just upload your video directly to Facebook vs uploading it just to YouTube … Continue reading →
Posted in Advertising, Social Media, Technology in the News, Website Traffic | Tagged advertising, facebook, facebook video, increase traffic, increase views, social media, traffic, video, views, youtube video | Leave a comment
Why buying Facebook Likes is not a good idea – even directly from Facebook, critic explains
There are 2 ways to buy Facebook Likes for your Facebook page – (1) Buy thousands of Facebook Likes cheap the illegal way (against Facebook TOS) from “click farms”, or (2) Buy direct from Facebook by paying Facebook to promote … Continue reading →
How to make your website more interactive, a.k.a. interesting!
Pure social networking websites, like Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc., are not the only type of interactive websites anymore. User interaction on a website can be very important to the popularity – and increased popularity – of a website. It’s what can make … Continue reading →
Posted in General, Mailing List Application, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Social Networking, Website Design | Tagged articles app, comments section, cross-browser compatibility, cross-platform compatibility, how to create interactive website, interactive website, mailing list app, member articles, seo, social login, social networking, website compatibility, website tips | Leave a comment
How to increase your website traffic/sales with Social Media
If you watch ABC’s reality tv show “Shark Tank”, you have probably heard the phrase “Social Media” tossed around several times by the entrepreneurs pitching their awesome new website or product, or by Mark Cuban himself. Social media is a … Continue reading →
Posted in Social Media, Social Networking | Tagged facebook like, increase traffic, organic traffic, social media, social networking, social share, viral video, youtube video | Leave a comment
What type of website do you want to create?
You can vote on the type of website you want to create on the UltimateWB homepage, and after voting check out the poll results on what type of website other people are planning to create! Aren’t polls fun?! You can … Continue reading →
Posted in General, Social Media, Social Networking, Website Design | Tagged polls, polls app, polls builder, surveys, surveys app, surveys builder | Leave a comment
Upgrade UWB 3.1 – Forms & Surveys builder, Polls app, Top/Footer non-scrolling bars, Responsive & Flowing Design Updates, Classifieds app
Posted on August 18, 2013 by admin
We have a big upgrade release coming soon, Ultimate Web Builder 3.1! Features added include: 1) Forms & Surveys Builder – Build as many custom forms and surveys as you want. Unlike 3rd party form builder applications you don’t have … Continue reading →
Posted in Announcements, E-commerce, Facebook Application, Photos Management, Social Media, Social Networking, Website Design | Tagged classifieds, credits system, e-commerce, ebay, flowing design, footer bar, forms app, forms builder, non-scrolling bars, polls app, responsive design, styles manager, surveys app, surveys builder, top bar | Leave a comment
“The Internship” with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson – great pr for Google
It’s Friday night, time for movie date night. We all heard that it’s great to work at Google – the food, the relaxed environment, and the other various perks, and now there’s a movie on it. From the hit movie … Continue reading →
Posted in General, Social Media | Tagged ads, googel movie, google, google interns, owen wilson, social media, the internship, vince vaughn | Leave a comment
Best time to post on Facebook and Twitter for most likes/comments/re-tweets?
If you want to maximize the reaction – likes, comments, retweets – on your posts on Facebook or Twitter, social media metric company Klout says based on their study the best time to post is late Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The research results: … Continue reading →