- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Ask David!
How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
There are 2 methods, and they depend on whether or not you are using hosted website builders, where you have to use that company’s web hosting. If you are switching from a hosted website builder like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace, … Continue reading
You need more than html for any interactive element such as a form. You can do it with php. Or, alternatively, you can use a website builder like UltimateWB – it has a built-in contact form and forms builder. So … Continue reading
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
You can do this easily with UltimateWB, by adding in your content to the non-scrolling Top Row. Go to List Pages > Add Page or Edit Page, and choose Content Type “Top Row”. You can stylize and configure this non-scrolling … Continue reading
Web hosting is what puts your website online. Website builders help you build and manage your website. Some website builders – hosted website builders like Wix, Weebly, Shopify, only allow you to use their website builder with their web hosting, … Continue reading