- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Ask David!
Yes, you can build and design websites with just an iPad in many ways…you don’t even have to be a web developer actually! You could code from scratch – experience necessary! – or use website builder software that is compatible … Continue reading
It would be different for each person, but you could design and build websites without any experience with UltimateWB. It has a built-in styles manager and a very easy to use CMS. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB … Continue reading
You would need to rebuild the website using the CMS, so that the content can be saved in the database and updated as needed through your website admin panel. For a basic HTML website, you could use the UltimateWB Promo … Continue reading
How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
There are 2 methods, and they depend on whether or not you are using hosted website builders, where you have to use that company’s web hosting. If you are switching from a hosted website builder like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace, … Continue reading
You need more than html for any interactive element such as a form. You can do it with php. Or, alternatively, you can use a website builder like UltimateWB – it has a built-in contact form and forms builder. So … Continue reading
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
You can do this easily with UltimateWB, by adding in your content to the non-scrolling Top Row. Go to List Pages > Add Page or Edit Page, and choose Content Type “Top Row”. You can stylize and configure this non-scrolling … Continue reading