- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Ask David!
Yes, you can build and design websites with just an iPad in many ways…you don’t even have to be a web developer actually! You could code from scratch – experience necessary! – or use website builder software that is compatible … Continue reading
It would be different for each person, but you could design and build websites without any experience with UltimateWB. It has a built-in styles manager and a very easy to use CMS. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB … Continue reading
You would need to rebuild the website using the CMS, so that the content can be saved in the database and updated as needed through your website admin panel. For a basic HTML website, you could use the UltimateWB Promo … Continue reading
How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
There are 2 methods, and they depend on whether or not you are using hosted website builders, where you have to use that company’s web hosting. If you are switching from a hosted website builder like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace, … Continue reading
You need more than html for any interactive element such as a form. You can do it with php. Or, alternatively, you can use a website builder like UltimateWB – it has a built-in contact form and forms builder. So … Continue reading
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
You can do this easily with UltimateWB, by adding in your content to the non-scrolling Top Row. Go to List Pages > Add Page or Edit Page, and choose Content Type “Top Row”. You can stylize and configure this non-scrolling … Continue reading