- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Traffic Statistics
If you like to check out your website ranking against the other websites in the world, you might be checking Alexa periodically, perhaps more for fun than accuracy. So you go to alexa.com recently and rather than getting a field … Continue reading
One of the major online advertising methods is using Google AdWords. You get to design your own text/photo ad for display on Google search engine results and/or websites opting to display Google’s ads using AdSense, and pay for each click … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading
If you want to use Google Analytics to track your website traffic, hopefully you are using a good website builder that lets you do this easily in seconds, or you have coded your website with “php includes” – because you … Continue reading
If you keep checking your website’s Alexa Ranking you might be wondering if they are accurate. Your traffic statistics are improving, but then at the same time your Alexa Rank is getting lower. And then when your traffic statistics shows … Continue reading
If you are struggling to get your website on the fist page of Google, Yahoo, or other top search engines for you target keywords, or even get your website indexed for that matter, chances are you are not using Ultimate Web … Continue reading