- What techniques do you use to improve website crawlability and indexability?
- Ucraft Data Leak Exposes User Information, Raising Security Concerns
- How many syllables and how many words should a domain name contain to make sure it is easy to remember and user friendly?
- Why is “www.” required in front of some domains but not for other domains?
- What is the significance of social media integration in on-page SEO?
- How can businesses optimize their website for Google’s BERT?
- Do domain URL variants or structures matter in SEO?
- What is Neubrutalism in Web Design?
- Why SEO is better than ads?
- Little Tweaks, Big Impact: Navigating Your Website’s Make-or-Break Moments
- Should you avoid using stock photos on your website?
- What should a great landing page have?
- Why UltimateWB Rocks for All Kinds of Websites
- The Million Dollar Homepage: Pixels, Creativity, and Internet Fame
- How to make sure your website isn’t ugly?
- Is 160 characters recommended for webpage meta descriptions?
- Enhancing SEO: Post Meta Descriptions in Your UltimateWB integrated WordPress Blog – No Plugins Necessary!
- What are some specific examples of how immersive technology is being used in e-commerce?
- Is a landing page really just like a 1-page website?
- What is an advanced website?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Traffic Statistics
There are a number of alternatives to Alexa ranking data. Some of the most popular alternatives include: These are just a few of the many alternatives to Alexa ranking data. When choosing an alternative, it is important to consider your … Continue reading
Yes, Alexa rankings are no more. Amazon shut down Alexa.com, the website that provided Alexa rankings, on May 1, 2022. The reason for the shutdown was not publicly disclosed, but it is thought to be due to a lack of … Continue reading
I just started my website and want to use the blog section to drive some traffic to my website. Does Google care if I use AI to write the posts? Will using AI hurt my search engine rankings? Google does … Continue reading
When it comes to optimizing your website for search engines, understanding your audience and their behavior is key. Google Search Console Insights is a powerful tool that provides valuable data and insights to help you enhance your website’s performance. Let’s … Continue reading
If you like to check out your website ranking against the other websites in the world, you might be checking Alexa periodically, perhaps more for fun than accuracy. So you go to alexa.com recently and rather than getting a field … Continue reading
One of the major online advertising methods is using Google AdWords. You get to design your own text/photo ad for display on Google search engine results and/or websites opting to display Google’s ads using AdSense, and pay for each click … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading