- What is a GDPR message for AdSense, and why is it important?
- What info should you provide after ordering a web design package at UltimateWB?
- Get the Most from UltimateWB’s Web Design Packages
- UltimateWB: A Valuable Ally for Nonprofits
- Modernize Your Website: Avoiding Outdated Design Trends
- The Chicken and Egg Conundrum in Social Networking Websites
- Choosing the Best Website Solution: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and UltimateWB Compared
- Building an eCommerce Website Made Easy: Your Ultimate Guide
- What is it that a website can do for a small/local business that a Facebook page cannot?
- What is a good CTR (click-through rate) for search engine keywords?
- Decoding Click-Through Rates (CTR): What’s Good and Why it Matters
- What do you think is the most crucial aspect of user experience (UX) design for web applications, and why?
- The Biggest Cons of Popular Website Builders and How UltimateWB Solves Them
- UltimateWB vs. Webflow, WordPress, and Wix: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- Adobe Creative Cloud vs. UltimateWB Website Builder: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- When should you make a website for your business?
- Author’s Dream Website: Why UltimateWB is Your Best Website Builder Choice
- Why UltimateWB is the Best Website Builder for Photographers
- Lost Your Website? Here’s How to Restore It
- Transitioning from a Hacked WordPress Site to UltimateWB: A Seamless Rebuild
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Traffic Statistics
There are a number of alternatives to Alexa ranking data. Some of the most popular alternatives include: Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that provides detailed insights into website traffic. Google Analytics tracks a wide range of … Continue reading
Yes, Alexa rankings are no more. Amazon shut down Alexa.com, the website that provided Alexa rankings, on May 1, 2022. The reason for the shutdown was not publicly disclosed, but it is thought to be due to a lack of … Continue reading
I just started my website and want to use the blog section to drive some traffic to my website. Does Google care if I use AI to write the posts? Will using AI hurt my search engine rankings? Google does … Continue reading
When it comes to optimizing your website for search engines, understanding your audience and their behavior is key. Google Search Console Insights is a powerful tool that provides valuable data and insights to help you enhance your website’s performance. Let’s … Continue reading
If you like to check out your website ranking against the other websites in the world, you might be checking Alexa periodically, perhaps more for fun than accuracy. So you go to alexa.com recently and rather than getting a field … Continue reading
One of the major online advertising methods is using Google AdWords. You get to design your own text/photo ad for display on Google search engine results and/or websites opting to display Google’s ads using AdSense, and pay for each click … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading