- How to add php code to your Wix website?
- What are features that you would want in a classifieds website?
- What are features that you would want in a listings directory website?
- Do free website builders exist?
- Where can you download free stock videos for your website?
- Where can you download free stock photos for your website?
- What are 20 different types of websites?
- Website design from decade to decade…
- How many tabs should you have in your website menu?
- Are top horizontal navigation menus or side vertical menus better for your website?
- What website topics generate the most money from Google Adsense?
- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Traffic Statistics
Alexa site ranking data not free anymore?
If you like to check out your website ranking against the other websites in the world, you might be checking Alexa periodically, perhaps more for fun than accuracy. So you go to alexa.com recently and rather than getting a field … Continue reading
Using Negative Keywords when Advertising with Google AdWords
One of the major online advertising methods is using Google AdWords. You get to design your own text/photo ad for display on Google search engine results and/or websites opting to display Google’s ads using AdSense, and pay for each click … Continue reading
Google To Favor “Mobile Friendly” Websites In Search Starting Tuesday
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading
Where should you place the Google Analytics code?
If you want to use Google Analytics to track your website traffic, hopefully you are using a good website builder that lets you do this easily in seconds, or you have coded your website with “php includes” – because you … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Statistics Tagged adds app, google analytics, traffic statistics Leave a comment
Are Alexa Site Rankings Accurate?
If you keep checking your website’s Alexa Ranking you might be wondering if they are accurate. Your traffic statistics are improving, but then at the same time your Alexa Rank is getting lower. And then when your traffic statistics shows … Continue reading
Can’t get your website on the first page of Google/Yahoo…or even indexed?!
If you are struggling to get your website on the fist page of Google, Yahoo, or other top search engines for you target keywords, or even get your website indexed for that matter, chances are you are not using Ultimate Web … Continue reading
Best time to post on Facebook and Twitter for most likes/comments/re-tweets?
If you want to maximize the reaction – likes, comments, retweets – on your posts on Facebook or Twitter, social media metric company Klout says based on their study the best time to post is late Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The research results: … Continue reading →