- What is a GDPR message for AdSense, and why is it important?
- What info should you provide after ordering a web design package at UltimateWB?
- Get the Most from UltimateWB’s Web Design Packages
- UltimateWB: A Valuable Ally for Nonprofits
- Modernize Your Website: Avoiding Outdated Design Trends
- The Chicken and Egg Conundrum in Social Networking Websites
- Choosing the Best Website Solution: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and UltimateWB Compared
- Building an eCommerce Website Made Easy: Your Ultimate Guide
- What is it that a website can do for a small/local business that a Facebook page cannot?
- What is a good CTR (click-through rate) for search engine keywords?
- Decoding Click-Through Rates (CTR): What’s Good and Why it Matters
- What do you think is the most crucial aspect of user experience (UX) design for web applications, and why?
- The Biggest Cons of Popular Website Builders and How UltimateWB Solves Them
- UltimateWB vs. Webflow, WordPress, and Wix: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- Adobe Creative Cloud vs. UltimateWB Website Builder: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- When should you make a website for your business?
- Author’s Dream Website: Why UltimateWB is Your Best Website Builder Choice
- Why UltimateWB is the Best Website Builder for Photographers
- Lost Your Website? Here’s How to Restore It
- Transitioning from a Hacked WordPress Site to UltimateWB: A Seamless Rebuild
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: social networking
There are lots of website builders to choose from, but when it comes to versatility and flexibility, WordPress stands out as a top choice, especially when compared to platforms like Wix or Squarespace. However, if you’re looking for the best … Continue reading →
Hey there, digital trailblazers! So, you’re looking for a social networking platform that’s not just another alternative, but a game-changer? You’ve hit the right spot. At UltimateWB, we get you – it’s not about settling for less, but about embracing … Continue reading →
The best way is to use UltimateWB. It will allow you to easily build a very interactive and social website, where users generate the content. UltimateWB has lots of built-in social apps that you can use and customize, no experience … Continue reading →
We have just recently released UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade to include a member profile banner feature. Much like the member profile picture feature, you can set the default banner picture, minimum dimensions requirements, resizing dimensions, and maximum file upload size. … Continue reading →
We are proud to announce the UltimateWB Full Version 3.6 Upgrade Release! It includes the addition of 3 major social networking apps – Photo Uploads, Video Uploads, File Uploads – and an added feature to the Listings App released in the previous … Continue reading →
If you want to maximize the reaction – likes, comments, retweets – on your posts on Facebook or Twitter, social media metric company Klout says based on their study the best time to post is late Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The research results: … Continue reading →
We have just added a new video tutorial, “How to Add Members Login/Registration forms & Profile pages”. It is a good intro for those who want to create a social networking website, or just make their website more social and interactive, or have … Continue reading →
Pure social networking websites, like Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc., are not the only type of interactive websites anymore. User interaction on a website can be very important to the popularity – and increased popularity – of a website. It’s what can make … Continue reading →
If something is easier, the general logic is that perhaps more people will do it. The harder something is, the more time it may take to do it, or the more complicated it is, you might lose some participants then. … Continue reading →