- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: styles manager
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
Yes, you can use a website builder to do the CSS for you – CSS is for styling. UltimateWB for example has a built-in styles manager and you can design your own style without any coding if you want. Got … Continue reading
Yes, a website builder that does the coding for you, but it will use CSS. Use UltimateWB – you can design your website style with the built-in styles manager. It is very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. No experience or … Continue reading
Yes, you can do it with a website builder. UltimateWB has a built-in styles manager, and while you can add custom css coding, you don’t have to. It is very flexible, no experience necessary. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s … Continue reading
You can design your own with the built-in UltimateWB styles manager- so it’s custom and unique! Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question … Continue reading
Learn css for the stylesheet and html for formatting, or use UltimateWB – no experience necessary. Use the UltimateWB built-in styles manager to design your website style. When you build your pages, set them to use the “Default” stylesheet (which is the … Continue reading
Why do some websites scale as you shrink/grow window to fit content, usually news sites do this, Google and Amazon as an example, do not, is there a way to force it on those that don’t, or is it just how they’re designed, running macos if it matters?
They have responsive design, to be user friendly. It’s how they are coded. You could design your website to be responsive without any coding, using a website builder like UltimateWB – but you would need access as the admin to … Continue reading
The CMS with the best e-commerce platform is UltimateWB. It has lots of features and is very flexible and customizable. it’s fast and easy to use too. And, it has a built-in styles manager, so you can design a custom … Continue reading
UltimateWB is the best. You can build any type of website with it and it’s very flexible and customizable. It has a built-in styles manager, a great cms, and lots of built-in apps. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading