- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Does using cheap shared hosting for a site or a blog impact the rankings for that site or blog?
- How hard is it to build a website that allows users to sign up & subscribe to have access to premium (paid) content if I am new to web development, or is it smarter to just pay and outsource it?
- Are there any alternatives to CSS?
- What is the best way for a non-technical person to create a personal website?
- What is your advice for starting a personal website?
- Which is the best software to create websites?
- What tool or platform should I use to start an ecommerce store with ONE product?
- What open and diverse discussional web forums are better than Reddit (and Quora)?
- Can I design websites without using CSS?
- Is it worth spending money to build a website for a local small town business?
- Is Squarespace cheaper than WordPress?
- How much does it cost to host a typical website?
- What is the best way to get email addresses of website visitors?
- How do I create a login form in HTML and CSS?
- What is a good template for a personal website?
- I would love to monetize my blog, limited on options because I am using Wix, also scared no one will subscribe. Any insight on this?
- How do I start a new business in 2020 using CMS?
- How do I make a global template for my site that works on all the pages of my website?
- I do not have any experience in web development. What is required to create a website based on the latest technology?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: styles manager
Yes, a website builder that does the coding for you, but it will use CSS. Use UltimateWB – you can design your website style with the built-in styles manager. It is very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. No experience or … Continue reading
Yes, you can do it with a website builder. UltimateWB has a built-in styles manager, and while you can add custom css coding, you don’t have to. It is very flexible, no experience necessary. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s … Continue reading
You can design your own with the built-in UltimateWB styles manager- so it’s custom and unique! Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question … Continue reading
Learn css for the stylesheet and html for formatting, or use UltimateWB – no experience necessary. Use the UltimateWB built-in styles manager to design your website style. When you build your pages, set them to use the “Default” stylesheet (which is the … Continue reading
Why do some websites scale as you shrink/grow window to fit content, usually news sites do this, Google and Amazon as an example, do not, is there a way to force it on those that don’t, or is it just how they’re designed, running macos if it matters?
They have responsive design, to be user friendly. It’s how they are coded. You could design your website to be responsive without any coding, using a website builder like UltimateWB – but you would need access as the admin to … Continue reading
The CMS with the best e-commerce platform is UltimateWB. It has lots of features and is very flexible and customizable. it’s fast and easy to use too. And, it has a built-in styles manager, so you can design a custom … Continue reading
UltimateWB is the best. You can build any type of website with it and it’s very flexible and customizable. It has a built-in styles manager, a great cms, and lots of built-in apps. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading
Do web designers design two separate sites (one for mobile and one for desktop) or is there a way they can do it in a single file? If so, how do they do it?
No, it’s one website – we just make it responsive to work on all devices. That means the website automatically reformats based on a user’s device screen size. You can do it via the website’s stylesheet. If you’re using a … Continue reading
Why are all the templates on website builders so boring looking? They all look the same. I have my own domain and host. Anyone knows a website builder with more rich templates?
The best way to design a custom template is to design your own – you can do this easily with UltimateWB, no experience necessary. It has a built-in styles manager and cms. You can add photo galleries, slideshows, collages with … Continue reading
Google “@media query” to learn the coding – you put those in css, and connect it to your html. You can also do it very fast and easy with UltimateWB – the built-in styles manager has a responsive app and … Continue reading