- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: html
I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
You can build informational websites with HTML and CSS. You can also use your HTML and CSS knowledge to customize interactive websites you build with a website builder, like UltimateWB. UltimateWB lets you add/edit HTML and CSS in the CMS … Continue reading
Google “@media query” to learn the coding – you put those in css, and connect it to your html. You can also do it very fast and easy with UltimateWB – the built-in styles manager has a responsive app and … Continue reading