- Spring Sale on Ultimate Web Builder software! Happy Passover & Happy Easter!
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- More Custom Coding Options Integrated with Social Networking Apps for UltimateWB Full 5.5 Upgrade
- New website builder software upgrade for all UltimateWB versions!
- Ultimate Web Builder Full 5.3 upgrade for built-in social networking apps
- Software Upgrade for All Ultimate Web Builder Versions Released!
- UltimateWB software upgrades for all versions released!
- Why you need a sitemap for your website search engine ranking & SEO
- Craigslist is not free anymore – you have to pay to post gigs and resumes too
- UltimateWB Full 5.0 upgrade, social apps updates
- UltimateWB 4.9 software upgrade for all website builder versions
- UltimateWB Full 4.8 upgrade released!
- Happy Holidays!
- Free Friday Shipping is today, and 10% off all UltimateWB software!
- Newest Mac Operating System has security hole: how to avoid getting hacked
- Etsy marketplace getting tougher on sellers, move on to Etsy Alternative
- Black Friday Website Builder Deals: 10% Off!
- All UltimateWB web hosting come with FREE SSL!
- Choosing to add content to left, right side of custom website menu
- Back To School SALE!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Web Hosting
We are happy to announce that all UltimateWB web hosting packages now come with free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)! SSL encrypts data passed between your web server and your website visitor’s internet browser, to keep private information private and data secure. … Continue reading
One would imagine that if you are paying each month for your website to be hosted online, instead of using free hosting, you would not be forced to display ads on your website. There’s a good reason to not want ads … Continue reading
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
With the upgrade of FileZilla, it requires many of you to update your connection settings and avoid getting repeat connection errors. Now, rather than using the host name ftp.your-website.com, you should be using sftp://ftp.your-website.com , and use port 22 (to open … Continue reading
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
In an earlier post we discussed reasons we like to use cPanel and offer it free in all of the UltimateWB web hosting packages available here. CPanel is the web hosting control panel where you can get your website traffic statistics, … Continue reading