- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Category Archives: Web Hosting
We are happy to announce that all UltimateWB web hosting packages now come with free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)! SSL encrypts data passed between your web server and your website visitor’s internet browser, to keep private information private and data secure. … Continue reading
One would imagine that if you are paying each month for your website to be hosted online, instead of using free hosting, you would not be forced to display ads on your website. There’s a good reason to not want ads … Continue reading
With Google pushing for all websites to be hosted with SSL, to protect personal data and increase website security, Wix still does not allow you to add SSL to your website. It is currently a feature request their customers are … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
With the upgrade of FileZilla, it requires many of you to update your connection settings and avoid getting repeat connection errors. Now, rather than using the host name ftp.your-website.com, you should be using sftp://ftp.your-website.com , and use port 22 (to open … Continue reading
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
In an earlier post we discussed reasons we like to use cPanel and offer it free in all of the UltimateWB web hosting packages available here. CPanel is the web hosting control panel where you can get your website traffic statistics, … Continue reading