- What is a GDPR message for AdSense, and why is it important?
- What info should you provide after ordering a web design package at UltimateWB?
- Get the Most from UltimateWB’s Web Design Packages
- UltimateWB: A Valuable Ally for Nonprofits
- Modernize Your Website: Avoiding Outdated Design Trends
- The Chicken and Egg Conundrum in Social Networking Websites
- Choosing the Best Website Solution: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and UltimateWB Compared
- Building an eCommerce Website Made Easy: Your Ultimate Guide
- What is it that a website can do for a small/local business that a Facebook page cannot?
- What is a good CTR (click-through rate) for search engine keywords?
- Decoding Click-Through Rates (CTR): What’s Good and Why it Matters
- What do you think is the most crucial aspect of user experience (UX) design for web applications, and why?
- The Biggest Cons of Popular Website Builders and How UltimateWB Solves Them
- UltimateWB vs. Webflow, WordPress, and Wix: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- Adobe Creative Cloud vs. UltimateWB Website Builder: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- When should you make a website for your business?
- Author’s Dream Website: Why UltimateWB is Your Best Website Builder Choice
- Why UltimateWB is the Best Website Builder for Photographers
- Lost Your Website? Here’s How to Restore It
- Transitioning from a Hacked WordPress Site to UltimateWB: A Seamless Rebuild
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Computer Tips
If your Mac is using that latest Operating System (OS) version, Mac OS Sierra, your computer may be hackable due to a security flaw Apple is trying to resolve asap. Security researchers disclosed the bug Tuesday that allows anyone from … Continue reading
How strong are your internet passwords? Are they easy to guess, contain information you have posted on social media sites? In this hilarious video, Jimmy Kimmel shows viewers how easy it is to hack someone’s internet password. It is actually … Continue reading
Consumers with Apple products who thought they were immune to hackers and viruses on their macs and other apple products because they chose Apple over PC and android are in for a surprise. A warning has been issued for anyone … Continue reading
Just like website builders, all websites are not built the same. Some unfamiliar websites you happen to visit from your google search or an email link (really not a good idea to click on email links you don’t know!) , … Continue reading