- What techniques do you use to improve website crawlability and indexability?
- Ucraft Data Leak Exposes User Information, Raising Security Concerns
- How many syllables and how many words should a domain name contain to make sure it is easy to remember and user friendly?
- Why is “www.” required in front of some domains but not for other domains?
- What is the significance of social media integration in on-page SEO?
- How can businesses optimize their website for Google’s BERT?
- Do domain URL variants or structures matter in SEO?
- What is Neubrutalism in Web Design?
- Why SEO is better than ads?
- Little Tweaks, Big Impact: Navigating Your Website’s Make-or-Break Moments
- Should you avoid using stock photos on your website?
- What should a great landing page have?
- Why UltimateWB Rocks for All Kinds of Websites
- The Million Dollar Homepage: Pixels, Creativity, and Internet Fame
- How to make sure your website isn’t ugly?
- Is 160 characters recommended for webpage meta descriptions?
- Enhancing SEO: Post Meta Descriptions in Your UltimateWB integrated WordPress Blog – No Plugins Necessary!
- What are some specific examples of how immersive technology is being used in e-commerce?
- Is a landing page really just like a 1-page website?
- What is an advanced website?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Category Archives: Computer Tips
If your Mac is using that latest Operating System (OS) version, Mac OS Sierra, your computer may be hackable due to a security flaw Apple is trying to resolve asap. Security researchers disclosed the bug Tuesday that allows anyone from … Continue reading
How strong are your internet passwords? Are they easy to guess, contain information you have posted on social media sites? In this hilarious video, Jimmy Kimmel shows viewers how easy it is to hack someone’s internet password. It is actually … Continue reading
Consumers with Apple products who thought they were immune to hackers and viruses on their macs and other apple products because they chose Apple over PC and android are in for a surprise. A warning has been issued for anyone … Continue reading
Just like website builders, all websites are not built the same. Some unfamiliar websites you happen to visit from your google search or an email link (really not a good idea to click on email links you don’t know!) , … Continue reading