- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: hacking
If your Mac is using that latest Operating System (OS) version, Mac OS Sierra, your computer may be hackable due to a security flaw Apple is trying to resolve asap. Security researchers disclosed the bug Tuesday that allows anyone from … Continue reading
Last year in August, Google announced that it would use “HTTPS” as a ranking signal. HTTPS denotes that a website’s server has SSL installed, a security technology to encrypt the transfer of data, between the web server and user internet browser … Continue reading
UPDATE: Microsoft releases Internet Explorer security patch, for Windows XP too If you are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE), the U.S. Department of Homeland security is advising you to switch to another web browser until Microsoft releases a fix for a … Continue reading