- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: responsive check tool
You can check out how your website looks on various devices with the UltimateWB Responsive Check Tool. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your … Continue reading
Make it responsive and make sure you are not using any incompatible coding. You can do this easily with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web … Continue reading
Here are some examples: UltimateWB Me We Too Shout Out Universe Friends Match Me Top X Picks Flashcards Club When you resize your browser window on these responsive websites, the webpage reformats for the best user experience. You can easily … Continue reading
Make it responsive. You can do this easily with UltimateWB. It has a built-in responsive app in the styles manager. You can design your own website style and then turn on the responsive app and configure it how you want. … Continue reading
If you want it to look exactly the same, don’t make it responsive, i.e. so it wouldn’t reformat automatically based on the user’s device size. A more user friendly option would though to make it responsive, and just make sure … Continue reading
How can I convert my e-commerce website into a mobile app and ensure that both are integrated together, e.g., if I add a product to cart on the website, it has to be reflected on the app?
You can automatically make a mobile version of your website by making the design responsive. This is easy to do with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. No experience necessary. Having a website responsive makes it automatically reformat … Continue reading
UltimateWB software – all versions sincelu UltimateWB 3.4! – come with a built-in Responsive App that can beused to easily create a mobile website in minutes, if not seconds. To easily check how your website looks on different devices/screen sizes, … Continue reading
Is your website mobile friendly? If your website is not by this Tuesday you could be dramatically losing traffic to your website from smartphone users! This coming Tuesday Google plans on rolling out their new revised formula in calculating who gets … Continue reading
Lots and lots of people use their smartphones for browsing the internet, so you want to make sure to have a mobile website to keep the traffic your are getting. You probably don’t need a lot of convincing on that, but … Continue reading