- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: cross-browser compatibility
Make it responsive and make sure you are not using any incompatible coding. You can do this easily with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web … Continue reading
You’re right, if you use the HTML5 code <input type=”date”> it displays a date picker in Chrome and Firefox, but just the default text box in Safari, as the date picker is not supported there. So, I wouldn’t use it, … Continue reading
If you’re using a website builder, make sure it’s all browser-friendly. UltimateWB is – make sure to use the built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of … Continue reading
This week at the Microsoft Convergence conference, marketing chief Chris Capossela announced that Project Spartan will be replacing the 90’s go-to internet browser, Internet Explorer (IE). Most welcome the upgrade, to have a more advanced/compliant and therefore compatible web browser … Continue reading
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard of iWeb, it may be because of the #1 reason that you shouldn’t be using it to create your website: 1) Apple no longer supports iWeb, the website developing creation tool for Mac, and they haven’t … Continue reading
Almost two-thirds (63%) of cell phone owners use their phone to go online, according to a 2013 survey by the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project. This has doubled since 2009. You can guess it is … Continue reading
You work on your website SEO (search engine optimization), build organic traffic to your website through blog posting, articles, and webpage content, work on your social media, and perhaps purchase some kind of advertising or pass out your business cards … Continue reading
What’s it about? The most commonly used internet browser. Looks like the move is being made by web surfers from Internet Explorer (IE) to Google Chrome. Have a cross-browser and cross-platform compatible website and it won’t be a problem for … Continue reading