- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: cross-browser compatibility
Make it responsive and make sure you are not using any incompatible coding. You can do this easily with UltimateWB – it has a built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web … Continue reading
You’re right, if you use the HTML5 code <input type=”date”> it displays a date picker in Chrome and Firefox, but just the default text box in Safari, as the date picker is not supported there. So, I wouldn’t use it, … Continue reading
If you’re using a website builder, make sure it’s all browser-friendly. UltimateWB is – make sure to use the built-in responsive app. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of … Continue reading
This week at the Microsoft Convergence conference, marketing chief Chris Capossela announced that Project Spartan will be replacing the 90’s go-to internet browser, Internet Explorer (IE). Most welcome the upgrade, to have a more advanced/compliant and therefore compatible web browser … Continue reading
All the hard work into creating your website, building links to your webpages and celebrating your first page ranking on Google…you don’t want to lose all that after switching your web hosting and/or website builder. So how to keep your … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard of iWeb, it may be because of the #1 reason that you shouldn’t be using it to create your website: 1) Apple no longer supports iWeb, the website developing creation tool for Mac, and they haven’t … Continue reading
Almost two-thirds (63%) of cell phone owners use their phone to go online, according to a 2013 survey by the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project. This has doubled since 2009. You can guess it is … Continue reading
You work on your website SEO (search engine optimization), build organic traffic to your website through blog posting, articles, and webpage content, work on your social media, and perhaps purchase some kind of advertising or pass out your business cards … Continue reading
What’s it about? The most commonly used internet browser. Looks like the move is being made by web surfers from Internet Explorer (IE) to Google Chrome. Have a cross-browser and cross-platform compatible website and it won’t be a problem for … Continue reading