- What is a GDPR message for AdSense, and why is it important?
- What info should you provide after ordering a web design package at UltimateWB?
- Get the Most from UltimateWB’s Web Design Packages
- UltimateWB: A Valuable Ally for Nonprofits
- Modernize Your Website: Avoiding Outdated Design Trends
- The Chicken and Egg Conundrum in Social Networking Websites
- Choosing the Best Website Solution: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and UltimateWB Compared
- Building an eCommerce Website Made Easy: Your Ultimate Guide
- What is it that a website can do for a small/local business that a Facebook page cannot?
- What is a good CTR (click-through rate) for search engine keywords?
- Decoding Click-Through Rates (CTR): What’s Good and Why it Matters
- What do you think is the most crucial aspect of user experience (UX) design for web applications, and why?
- The Biggest Cons of Popular Website Builders and How UltimateWB Solves Them
- UltimateWB vs. Webflow, WordPress, and Wix: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- Adobe Creative Cloud vs. UltimateWB Website Builder: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- When should you make a website for your business?
- Author’s Dream Website: Why UltimateWB is Your Best Website Builder Choice
- Why UltimateWB is the Best Website Builder for Photographers
- Lost Your Website? Here’s How to Restore It
- Transitioning from a Hacked WordPress Site to UltimateWB: A Seamless Rebuild
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: wordpress plugins
So, you’ve decided to conquer the world of website building, but with the plethora of options available, how do you choose the best one for you? Fear not, my friends; we’re here to pit three mighty contenders against each other … Continue reading
That way you have to make sure to maintain 2 platforms and make sure they keep working together, with each Shopify or WooCommerce platform upgrade. It’s a much safer option to use UltimateWB – it has a built-in e-commerce app … Continue reading
UltimateWB – it’s very fast loading, and also very fast and easy to build your website with it. It has a lot of built-in apps that you can use and customize, so unlike other platforms, your website is not slowed … Continue reading
It depends on the website builder. With Wix you don’t get as much flexibility that I would want, and also you have to just use their web hosting. This is true of similar website builders such as Weebly, Squarespace, and … Continue reading
How can you use the WordPress platform to develop a full-featured eCommerce site, without the help of an agency or professional developers?
You can find/install WordPress plugins to get the features you want. Check out tutorials online. It is a lot easier to to just use UltimateWB – no plugins needed, it has a lot of built-in apps in that are very … Continue reading
UltimateWB has a built-in SEO tool, allows you to choose pretty urls (i.e. www.your-website.com/this-page-is-about-this), and a sitemap generator. The CMS lets you easily add content, which is also great for SEO. Also, UItimateWB has a lot of built-in apps that … Continue reading
For a website, I would choose UltimateWB instead. It has a lot of features built-in and is very customizable and easy to use. You can build any type of website with it. WIth WordPress for a website, you have to … Continue reading
To upgrade or not to upgrade. Many times it is clear that you must upgrade, either to solve new security issues found, or to fix functionality bugs newly found or newly existing due to changing technology/internet browsers. But if you … Continue reading
The short answer follows the saying that something is only as strong as the weakest link. Doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use WordPress, just that you should use it carefully, correctly, and smartly, even if you think that is not a … Continue reading