- How to add php code to your Wix website?
- What are features that you would want in a classifieds website?
- What are features that you would want in a listings directory website?
- Do free website builders exist?
- Where can you download free stock videos for your website?
- Where can you download free stock photos for your website?
- What are 20 different types of websites?
- Website design from decade to decade…
- How many tabs should you have in your website menu?
- Are top horizontal navigation menus or side vertical menus better for your website?
- What website topics generate the most money from Google Adsense?
- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: website hacked
What are the most important things to consider when setting up security for your website?
Keep your website builder/platform upgraded, have SSL on your web hosting, have strong passwords. I also like to avoid using third party plugins – you can do that easily without being a coder by using UltimateWB. UltimateWB has a lot … Continue reading
Can’t access your website? Prompted with a “Download” link on your own website?
You can’t access your website – instead of your website being displayed you are prompted with a “Download” bar/link on your own website. If you have just changed web hosts or your website has recently gotten hacked/cleaned up this could … Continue reading
Posted in Troubleshooting, Website Security Tagged .htaccess, can't access website, download prompt, website fix, website hacked Leave a comment
Joomla website keeps getting hacked? Do this.
There has been a rash of brute force login attacks on not only WordPress blogs and websites as discussed in the previous post, but also Joomla websites. Of course we would say a great solution would be to switch to … Continue reading
Posted in Website Security Tagged joomla, joomla hacked, joomla security, secure website, website hacked Leave a comment
WordPress website hacked? How to fix it…!
If your website isn’t displaying the way it should – for example the page header doesn’t display – and your WordPress blog prints out an error instead of displaying your awesome blog posts – and you haven’t changed anything – it means your … Continue reading
Posted in General Tagged fix backdoor, fix website, remove backdoor, website hacked, wordpress hacked 2 Comments