- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- Review of TechRadar’s UltimateWB Review, follows with TrustPilot user complaints on TechRadar
- TechRadar: 1.4 on TrustPilot for dishonest, unreliable, untrustworthy, clueless reviews, bloat, horrible UI
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: website hacked
Keep your website builder/platform upgraded, have SSL on your web hosting, have strong passwords. I also like to avoid using third party plugins – you can do that easily without being a coder by using UltimateWB. UltimateWB has a lot … Continue reading
You can’t access your website – instead of your website being displayed you are prompted with a “Download” bar/link on your own website. If you have just changed web hosts or your website has recently gotten hacked/cleaned up this could … Continue reading
There has been a rash of brute force login attacks on not only WordPress blogs and websites as discussed in the previous post, but also Joomla websites. Of course we would say a great solution would be to switch to … Continue reading
If your website isn’t displaying the way it should – for example the page header doesn’t display – and your WordPress blog prints out an error instead of displaying your awesome blog posts – and you haven’t changed anything – it means your … Continue reading