- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: joomla
Joomla is an open source website builder some people use to create their website. It is not a coding language. You don’t have to use it. You can choose another website builder. My favorite is UltimateWB because it has a … Continue reading
If you need to extend them with plugins/extensions to get the features you need, I don’t think either is very user friendly; but if you’re choosing among those because you want to use an open source program, I would go … Continue reading
No, Joomla is nor essential for web development. It’s an open source program, an option to use to build a website. You can choose another platform/website builder. My favorite is UltimateWB. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or … Continue reading
Joomla is an open source platform like WordPress. You can add extensions to it to get the features you want for your website. If you choose to use it, make sure to keep it upgraded for security, and make backups … Continue reading
Joomla is a very basic website builder out-of-the-box, like WordPress, but if you like creating your own plugins it’s an option to try out You can also search for and install plugins to get more features. It isn’t the best … Continue reading
If you’re choosing between WordPress and Joomla to create a custom directory, the better one would be the one that you find a directory plugin for that you like – or if you’re a coder, the framework/set-up that you like … Continue reading
Joomla doesn’t have any e-commerce features built-in – but you can choose an e-commerce plugin to install and use. You will probably find that the UltimateWB website builder is much easier though – it has e-commerce features built-in and you … Continue reading