- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Could a freelance web developer build and design websites using an iPad?
- How long does it take to be a web designer?
- How do you add CMS to an existing HTML website?
- Save with Black Friday Deals on UltimateWB website builders!
- How to make Google like you more with the UltimateWB Sitemap Generator Tool Upgrade!
- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: joomla
Joomla is an open source website builder some people use to create their website. It is not a coding language. You don’t have to use it. You can choose another website builder. My favorite is UltimateWB because it has a … Continue reading
If you need to extend them with plugins/extensions to get the features you need, I don’t think either is very user friendly; but if you’re choosing among those because you want to use an open source program, I would go … Continue reading
No, Joomla is nor essential for web development. It’s an open source program, an option to use to build a website. You can choose another platform/website builder. My favorite is UltimateWB. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or … Continue reading
Joomla is an open source platform like WordPress. You can add extensions to it to get the features you want for your website. If you choose to use it, make sure to keep it upgraded for security, and make backups … Continue reading
Joomla is a very basic website builder out-of-the-box, like WordPress, but if you like creating your own plugins it’s an option to try out You can also search for and install plugins to get more features. It isn’t the best … Continue reading
If you’re choosing between WordPress and Joomla to create a custom directory, the better one would be the one that you find a directory plugin for that you like – or if you’re a coder, the framework/set-up that you like … Continue reading
Joomla doesn’t have any e-commerce features built-in – but you can choose an e-commerce plugin to install and use. You will probably find that the UltimateWB website builder is much easier though – it has e-commerce features built-in and you … Continue reading