- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- President’s Day Sale!
- The website builder with all the bells and whistles: UltimateWB
- How to remove WordPress blog dates, authors in all or certain categories –
- Record IP Address Toggle On/Off Option Added and Updates on Social Networking Apps with UltimateWB software upgrade 6.6
- Upgraded User Interface (UI) with Ultimate Web Builder software upgrade 6.5
- New Year and New Ultimate Web Builder Software Upgrade 6.4
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: paypal
The best one is UltimateWB. It has so many features: connect with PayPal, accept payments directly on your website, use currency or credit, add item reviews/ratings, coupons, sales, social share buttons, set shipping prices, tax rates, do inventory management, manage … Continue reading
You can do it very easily with UltimateWB. Use the UltimateWB built-in styles manager to design the style of your website, and the e-commerce app to set up the product/payment. You can accept payment info directly on your website, or … Continue reading
How do you take in payment information on a website you created? Do you have any examples of small company websites doing this?
You can do it either by accepting the payment information directly on your website through a form, or by using a payment gateway system like PayPal. If the user inputs their payment info directly on your website, you will need … Continue reading
Shopify Review – Expensive, Limited Functions, Software Issues, & Transaction Fees Deceptive Marketing
We reviewed Shopify a couple years ago, comparing its transaction fees and limitations with Yahoo Store Builder, both sharing similarities in these respects. Recently in the Fall 2013, Shopify updated their pricing plans to advertise their own new payment gateway … Continue reading
Easy way to create & offer coupon codes for discounts to your customers and process them on your shopping cart on your e-commerce website
Ultimate Web Builder enables you to easily create & offer coupon codes for discounts to your customers and process them in your shopping cart on your e-commerce website. On your Admin Panel, you can set the dollar amount (in your chosen currency) or … Continue reading