- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: e-commerce website builder
With e-commerce you usually have a shopping cart and check out process. With classifieds there are multiple sellers, posting their items and advertisements, and the interaction is usually on a per ad basis. You can integrate either – or both … Continue reading
UltimateWB – it has a built-in e-commerce app with lots of features, and it’s very easy and fast to use. It’s sleek in design, so you can have a very fast running website. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading
The CMS with the best e-commerce platform is UltimateWB. It has lots of features and is very flexible and customizable. it’s fast and easy to use too. And, it has a built-in styles manager, so you can design a custom … Continue reading
UltimateWB – it has both a built-in e-commerce app and classifieds app, plus an auctions app too that you can activate with the classifieds app, to allow for bidding. UltimateWB has lots of features and ways to monetize your website, … Continue reading
Build an e-commerce website. Best way to do this is with UltmateWB – it has a built-in e-commerce app with lots of features, and it’s very flexible and customizable. if you want to allow for multiple sellers, use the classifieds … Continue reading
UltimateWB is even better than Shopify. They don’t require you to pay each time you make a sale, and it’s a lot less inexpensive monthly. Plus you get web hosting choice – you can host your website there or download … Continue reading
What is the best website developing a for e-commerce website? Can WordPress or Joomla be used or any other one?
Best one is UltimateWB. It has a built-in e-commerce app with lots of features – with WordPress or Joomla you have to find/install third party plugins. The more plugins you use, the more security risks, your website may load slower, … Continue reading
You could build it yourself with UltimateWB – it has a built-in e-commerce app with lots of features and it is very easy to use. If you don’t want to build your own website, there are web design packages there … Continue reading
The best one is UltimateWB. It has so many features: connect with PayPal, accept payments directly on your website, use currency or credit, add item reviews/ratings, coupons, sales, social share buttons, set shipping prices, tax rates, do inventory management, manage … Continue reading
The best one is UltimateWB – it has a built-in e-commerce app, with lots of features that are very customizable. You can connect with PayPal, or accept payments directly on your website, use currency or credits. Add item reviews/ratings, coupons, sales, social … Continue reading