- What are the best website builders (like WordPress) to use to build an online marketplace?
- What do web developers use to build websites? Do they build it from scratch or use CMSs like WordPress?
- Which CMS or blogging platform is best-suited for an online store?
- What are the best tools to building an e-commerce website?
- What is the best CMS for creating a website like freepik.com?
- Why are all the templates on website builders so boring looking? They all look the same. I have my own domain and host. Anyone knows a website builder with more rich templates?
- What is the best CMS to create an event calendar website?
- What is the best free website builder?
- Can you help recommend a drag-and-drop website builder that is not hosted so I can upload HTML to any hosting service?
- What is the easiest WYSIWYG website builder?
- How can I create an ecommerce website without coding?
- How do you make a login page in HTML with a database?
- Where can I find development tools for my site?
- I made a “buy now” PayPal button and I embedded it on my Google Site, but nothing happens when people click on it. What am I probably missing?
- How do you make a website responsive (HTML, CSS, and development)?
- What is the best CMS for a multilingual site?
- What’s the best website builder for my small business if I self host and have an email client already in mind?
- Why should I code my site from scratch instead of using a CMS?
- What are the best tools to build a pro website?
- How can I make a basic website just for my product with payment?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: web developer
What do web developers use to build websites? Do they build it from scratch or use CMSs like WordPress?
UltimateWB is great software for web developers. It’s a lot faster and easier than coding from scratch, while also being very flexible and customizable. Plus, the client gets an easy website admin panel to manage/update their website if they want. … Continue reading
You could just do it yourself with UltimateWB. There are web design packages there too if you want it designed for you. UltimateWB has a built-in e-commerce app that is very customizable and easy to use. You can get your … Continue reading
Yes, you can be a website developer even if using a certain platform. I like UltimateWB the best. It’s great for web developers, designers, and beginners too. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web … Continue reading
It depends on the project specifications. You can cut on web development cost and time required to build your website by using UltimateWB. It has a lot of built-in apps that are very customizable. You can build any type of … Continue reading
Should I have to learn WordPress and PHP to become a web developer? I want to be a freelance web developer.
if you like to, but WordPress is not required to become a web developer. If you want to code interactive elements from scratch you will need to know php. But you can build a very advanced website with interactive elements … Continue reading
A WordPress developer is a web developer specialized in WordPress. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question in the “Ask David!” form. We will … Continue reading
I can do it for you. I would use UltimateWB for the backend. It cuts on development cost and time, and provides you with a website admin panel to manage/update your website easily. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading
I prefer to use UltimateWB as the backend because it cuts down on web development cost and time. It makes it a lot easier without restricting what you can do. If I use WordPress, it’s for a blogs section. With … Continue reading
I can do it for you if you want, but I prefer to use UltimateWB. UltimateWB has more features and more customization options. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects … Continue reading