- How to add php code to your Wix website?
- What are features that you would want in a classifieds website?
- What are features that you would want in a listings directory website?
- Do free website builders exist?
- Where can you download free stock videos for your website?
- Where can you download free stock photos for your website?
- What are 20 different types of websites?
- Website design from decade to decade…
- How many tabs should you have in your website menu?
- Are top horizontal navigation menus or side vertical menus better for your website?
- What website topics generate the most money from Google Adsense?
- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: no experience necessary
What is the best way for a non-technical person to create a personal website?
Use UltimateWB – it has a built-in styles manager to design your own style, CMS to build your web pages, SEO tool to build traffic, and contact form app too. No experience necessary. It’s very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. … Continue reading
What is your advice for starting a personal website?
Use UltimateWB – it’s the best website builder, very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. And it comes with free tech support! Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, … Continue reading
Posted in Ask David! Tagged newbie, no coding required, no experience necessary, personal website Leave a comment
Can I design websites without using CSS?
Yes, you can do it with a website builder. UltimateWB has a built-in styles manager, and while you can add custom css coding, you don’t have to. It is very flexible, no experience necessary. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s … Continue reading
Posted in Ask David! Tagged design website, no coding required, no experience necessary, styles manager Leave a comment
I do not have any experience in web development. What is required to create a website based on the latest technology?
You can do it with UltimateWB. It uses the latest technology to build the code for you. No experience necessary. Use the styles manager to design your website style, the CMS to build your pages…you can easily add a contact … Continue reading
How can you build a great website without knowing how to code?
Use a great website builder. The best one is UltimateWB. It’s very fast, easy, flexible, and customizable. it has lots of built-in apps that you can use and customize. You can build any type of website with UltimateWB. Got a techy/website … Continue reading
How do I become a web developer after 30 without any experience?
You can build websites without any experience with UltimateWB. It’s good for beginners and experts, so as you learn, you can also do more with it, like adding custom css coding for styling or html for formatting. Got a techy/website … Continue reading
Where should someone with no idea how to build and run a website start?
UltimateWB is great for beginners. No experience necessary to use it, and it’s so customizable and flexible. You get a lot of features, all built-in, so you don’t have to use plugins and third party software like some of the … Continue reading
How can I create an ecommerce website without coding?
You can do it with a website builder, preferably an e-commerce website builder so you don’t have to use third party plugins to get the features you need. The best one is UltimateWB. You can build any type of website … Continue reading
How do I build a website that content can be added weekly by a non-tech person?
Choose a website builder that has an admin panel to add content. The best one is UltimateWB. You can build any type of website with it. It has lots of built-in apps that are very customizable. It’s very easy to … Continue reading
How can you use the WordPress platform to develop a full-featured eCommerce site, without the help of an agency or professional developers?
You can find/install WordPress plugins to get the features you want. Check out tutorials online. It is a lot easier to to just use UltimateWB – no plugins needed, it has a lot of built-in apps in that are very … Continue reading
Posted in Ask David! Tagged do-it-yourself website builder, e-commerce website, e-commerce website builder, e-commerce website builder comparison chart, no experience necessary, third party plugins., WordPress, wordpress alternative, wordpress hacked, wordpress platform, wordpress plugins Leave a comment