- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: marketplace
What would be the best CMS or Web stack for news/magazine website with bulletin board (like buy/sell forum where users can interact with each other)?
UltimateWB – use the built-in scrapbooks or articles app for the news section, and the classifieds app to allow users for the marketplace to buy/sell from each other. There’s also an auctions app that you can use to allow for … Continue reading
I would use UltimateWB instead of WordPress for that. UltimateWB has a built-in classifieds app, with an auctions option too. It has a lot of features and is very flexible. With WordPress you would have to find/install third party plugins … Continue reading