- What is the best CMS for a multilingual site?
- What’s the best website builder for my small business if I self host and have an email client already in mind?
- Why should I code my site from scratch instead of using a CMS?
- What are the best tools to build a pro website?
- How can I make a basic website just for my product with payment?
- If you code your own website, do you still need to purchase a domain?
- Is there any forum or website popular with English teachers?
- What is the best dating site?
- Where can I find a writing pal?
- What is the best way to create a forum website?
- I have a website idea, where do I start?
- How can I add a login feature on my website?
- How difficult is it to create a website on your own?
- Which platform is the most economical to build a web store on?
- What is the best website builder for me that I can create really artistic webpages? I don’t know how to code and I also don’t have time for it.
- Are there any website builders that cost a one time fee?
- How do I build a website that content can be added weekly by a non-tech person?
- I need a website for my business. What are my options for a professional looking site that can be easily managed?
- What are the top browser based website builders?
- How do you build a shopping cart platform from scratch?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: seo
We are talking about whether your website is “www.your-website.com” or just “your-website.com” . You want your website to be accessible both ways of course, whether the user types in the “www” or not (most people won’t take the extra time … Continue reading
There are several ways to monetize your website, to not only earn the money for your web hosting costs, but to make a profit. 1) An obvious way is to sell something. It can be a product or a service, a subscription … Continue reading
If you ask GoDaddy, the answer is yes, right? When you try to buy a domain name with GoDaddy you are repeatedly urged to purchase the other top level domain names (tld’s) available for purchase, your-name.com and your-name.org, and your-name.net …even your-name.biz and … Continue reading
If you keep checking your website’s Alexa Ranking you might be wondering if they are accurate. Your traffic statistics are improving, but then at the same time your Alexa Rank is getting lower. And then when your traffic statistics shows … Continue reading
If you’re shopping around for a website builder, chances are you came across the term pretty URLs, or clean URLs. If you’re wondering what makes a url pretty or clean, here’s the scoop. First things first, it’s good to know … Continue reading
If you have been wondering how you can easily create your own website sitemap and what code is necessary…and worried about the hassle of having to repeatedly update your website sitemap with the addition of each new webpage, or even … Continue reading
Wild Apricot targets non profit organizations, clubs, and associations wanting an easy and affordable website builder they can use to organize events and register members – i.e. a membership management software / website builder. But how affordable is the website … Continue reading
You want all that Flash. You want your website to be interesting. But you want your website to be user friendly, and accessible to website visitors on any type of computer they are connected to the Internet with – including … Continue reading
Follow these 5 easy steps to get your website top ranking on Google, Yahoo, and other top search engines for your Target Keywords, using Ultimate Web Builder software: 1) Go to Configure Site > Basic Set up, setup site-wide SEO … Continue reading