- Are there any website builders that cost a one time fee?
- How do I build a website that content can be added weekly by a non-tech person?
- I need a website for my business. What are my options for a professional looking site that can be easily managed?
- What are the top browser based website builders?
- How do you build a shopping cart platform from scratch?
- What is the best CMS for sites with lots of custom built functionality?
- How shall I create online shopping website?
- Where can I find WordPress e-commerce developers in London?
- Which forum software works best for web and mobile apps?
- Is GoDaddy a good company to make a website with?
- How many web developers should I have for developing an e-commerce site?
- Is it good to create another database for each different version of a website app that I created?
- Is WordPress still the go-to option for putting a site together quickly?
- What is the best WordPress theme for a marketplace website where both buyers and sellers need to be registered to view details?
- Are WordPress developers real eCommerce website developers?
- If a website allows you to signup through a Facebook or Google login, does this website have to pay for that access?
- What programming languages do I need to learn to create simple websites as a newbie, simple webs such as a restaurant website that includes their menu, location, contact numbers, etc.?
- Can a person make a better website with a programmer outside the usual web services like WordPress?
- What is the best website builder for photographs?
- What are the best international pen pal websites?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: domain name
There is a yearly domain registration cost and monthly web hosting cost. You can make your web hosting payments yearly to get a discount. How much this is depends on the web hosting company you choose, and how much traffic/content … Continue reading
You need a domain name, web hosting, and website builder or web developer. You can cut on costs/development time needed with website builder software. The best one is UltimateWB because it is very flexible and customizable. It has a lot … Continue reading
Yes, if you want to create a website, it is good to get a domain name. The other alternative you have is to use a hosted website builder that allows you to choose a username and then puts your website … Continue reading
One would imagine that if you are paying each month for your website to be hosted online, instead of using free hosting, you would not be forced to display ads on your website. There’s a good reason to not want ads … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
If you are new to buying a domain name for your website, you might be wondering which tld – top level domain – extension to get. The main ones to choose from are .com, ..org, and .net. But then there … Continue reading
We are talking about whether your website is “www.your-website.com” or just “your-website.com” . You want your website to be accessible both ways of course, whether the user types in the “www” or not (most people won’t take the extra time … Continue reading
If you ask GoDaddy, the answer is yes, right? When you try to buy a domain name with GoDaddy you are repeatedly urged to purchase the other top level domain names (tld’s) available for purchase, your-name.com and your-name.org, and your-name.net …even your-name.biz and … Continue reading
To get found on Google and other top search engines, you need your very own domain name. So how to choose one? Here are some pointers: 1) Choose a domain name that has your business name in it, or an abbreviation … Continue reading