- Website design from decade to decade…
- How many tabs should you have in your website menu?
- Are top horizontal navigation menus or side vertical menus better for your website?
- What website topics generate the most money from Google Adsense?
- What are some alternatives to WordPress for developing mobile responsive websites?
- What are some of the best website builder apps?
- What is the safest way to develop an online shop from scratch with real transactions?
- What is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to build a customizable Quora-like website?
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Early Sale!
- Update for UltimateWB Full Member Photos app!
- New Upgrade for UltimateWB Full!
- UltimateWB 7.7 Software Upgrade for All Versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade: Forms Builder app and Members app
- UltimateWB 7.6: website builder upgrade for all software versions!
- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: domain name
Get a domain name, web hosting, and choose a website builder. You can get all three at UltimateWB. You can build any type of website with UltimateWB. It comes built-in will lots of features, and is very fast, easy, flexible, … Continue reading
You can check with the UltimateWB domain check tool. You can check several domain names at once. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question … Continue reading
Yes, if you want a domain name you will need to purchase it. There’s a yearly cost to domain names. Coding your own website would just be instead of a website builder, not a domain name. You also will need … Continue reading
There is a yearly domain registration cost and monthly web hosting cost. You can make your web hosting payments yearly to get a discount. How much this is depends on the web hosting company you choose, and how much traffic/content … Continue reading
You need a domain name, web hosting, and website builder or web developer. You can cut on costs/development time needed with website builder software. The best one is UltimateWB because it is very flexible and customizable. It has a lot … Continue reading
Yes, if you want to create a website, it is good to get a domain name. The other alternative you have is to use a hosted website builder that allows you to choose a username and then puts your website … Continue reading
One would imagine that if you are paying each month for your website to be hosted online, instead of using free hosting, you would not be forced to display ads on your website. There’s a good reason to not want ads … Continue reading
You have 2 options for the url display of your website – with the “www” in the beginning, or without the “www”, otherwise known as a “naked domain”. That terminology itself might persuade you to lean towards the “www” version for your website, and … Continue reading
If you are new to buying a domain name for your website, you might be wondering which tld – top level domain – extension to get. The main ones to choose from are .com, ..org, and .net. But then there … Continue reading