- What is a GDPR message for AdSense, and why is it important?
- What info should you provide after ordering a web design package at UltimateWB?
- Get the Most from UltimateWB’s Web Design Packages
- UltimateWB: A Valuable Ally for Nonprofits
- Modernize Your Website: Avoiding Outdated Design Trends
- The Chicken and Egg Conundrum in Social Networking Websites
- Choosing the Best Website Solution: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and UltimateWB Compared
- Building an eCommerce Website Made Easy: Your Ultimate Guide
- What is it that a website can do for a small/local business that a Facebook page cannot?
- What is a good CTR (click-through rate) for search engine keywords?
- Decoding Click-Through Rates (CTR): What’s Good and Why it Matters
- What do you think is the most crucial aspect of user experience (UX) design for web applications, and why?
- The Biggest Cons of Popular Website Builders and How UltimateWB Solves Them
- UltimateWB vs. Webflow, WordPress, and Wix: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- Adobe Creative Cloud vs. UltimateWB Website Builder: Making the Right Choice for Your Website
- When should you make a website for your business?
- Author’s Dream Website: Why UltimateWB is Your Best Website Builder Choice
- Why UltimateWB is the Best Website Builder for Photographers
- Lost Your Website? Here’s How to Restore It
- Transitioning from a Hacked WordPress Site to UltimateWB: A Seamless Rebuild
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: custom coding
This one is really easy to answer, unfortunately not in a good way for those who like using Wix and want to add php coding to extend their website…You can’t. You can only add HTML coding. So no custom dynamic … Continue reading
We have just recently released an update for the full version, UltimateWB 7.71. This includes an upgrade to the Ad(d)s feature for the Members App. We got a feature request to be able to add/edit php coding to be run … Continue reading
Choose a domain name, and then a website builder. I would recommend using UltimateWB because it makes a great foundation for any website. You can build any type of website with it, and it will cut down on development cost … Continue reading
Yes, the UltimateWB website builder has a lot of built-in apps but also allows you to add custom coding. Also, open source platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal allow you to add custom coding. Got a techy/website question? Whether … Continue reading
We have recently released the UltimateWB 5.2 upgrade for all our software versions – Ultimate Web Builder Full, Lite, Essentials+, PromoU and Promo. Check out what’s new on the What’s New page under the Features tab. If you like to … Continue reading