- UltimateWB Full upgrade 7.54 available!
- UltimateWB Full 7.53 coding upgrades for newer mysql versions
- UltimateWB Full Upgrade 7.52: Members App Upgrade, Sitemap Generator Update
- New Template Option Added for UltimateWB Full 7.51: Social Setup, Basic
- Review of TechRadar’s UltimateWB Review, follows with TrustPilot user complaints on TechRadar
- TechRadar: 1.4 on TrustPilot for dishonest, unreliable, untrustworthy, clueless reviews, bloat, horrible UI
- New One-Page Website Tool feature for all versions, UWB Full Search tool upgrade in UltimateWB 7.5!
- More upgrades in UltimateWB 7.4 for all versions!
- Database Backup Tool Upgraded in UltimateWB 7.3
- Responsive App Upgrade!
- UltimateWB 7.1 Upgrade: making it easier to have sleek website design
- Ultimate Web Builder 7 Upgrade!
- Branding Free License for Ultimate Web Builder
- UltimateWB Full 6.91 upgrade release – Member Profile Banner Option added
- UltimateWB 6.9 upgrade released for all versions: Menu & social upgrades
- UltimateWB Full 6.8 Upgrade: Members app spam controls help added
- Mosaic Grid app added to UltimateWB Lite too!
- Try UltimateWB Cloud FREE!
- Now you can use UltimateWB website builder on the Cloud!
- Easy way to display your menu next to your logo on the header
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
- WordPress Customization
Tag Archives: coding from scratch vs website builder
I would go with a website builder like UltimateWB that you can add custom coding to if you want, and a graphics software like Photoshop to make any graphics for your website. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB … Continue reading
Google “@media query” to learn the coding – you put those in css, and connect it to your html. You can also do it very fast and easy with UltimateWB – the built-in styles manager has a responsive app and … Continue reading
You may choose to code your website from scratch if it is a basic website with not many features, and it doesn’t need much updating. But even then, a website builder like UltimateWB can make it a lot faster and … Continue reading
Yes, if you want a domain name you will need to purchase it. There’s a yearly cost to domain names. Coding your own website would just be instead of a website builder, not a domain name. You also will need … Continue reading
What programming languages do I need to learn to create simple websites as a newbie, simple webs such as a restaurant website that includes their menu, location, contact numbers, etc.?
It’s possible. I would use UltimateWB rather than WordPress or building the website from scratch. UltimateWB cuts down on development cost and time, while still offering flexibility and customizability. It has lots of built-in apps and features, so you don’t … Continue reading
You don’t need to, but if you want to, it’s great to learn html and css for formatting and styling. If you wanted to code from scratch, you would also need to learn programming languages for interactive elements, such as … Continue reading
It depends on the project specifications. You can cut on web development cost and time required to build your website by using UltimateWB. It has a lot of built-in apps that are very customizable. You can build any type of … Continue reading
I use UltimateWB as the base – that I start from scratch, i.e. a fresh install of the software. It is so customizable that it is great for web developers and designers too. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading