- What are the best website builders (like WordPress) to use to build an online marketplace?
- What do web developers use to build websites? Do they build it from scratch or use CMSs like WordPress?
- Which CMS or blogging platform is best-suited for an online store?
- What are the best tools to building an e-commerce website?
- What is the best CMS for creating a website like freepik.com?
- Why are all the templates on website builders so boring looking? They all look the same. I have my own domain and host. Anyone knows a website builder with more rich templates?
- What is the best CMS to create an event calendar website?
- What is the best free website builder?
- Can you help recommend a drag-and-drop website builder that is not hosted so I can upload HTML to any hosting service?
- What is the easiest WYSIWYG website builder?
- How can I create an ecommerce website without coding?
- How do you make a login page in HTML with a database?
- Where can I find development tools for my site?
- I made a “buy now” PayPal button and I embedded it on my Google Site, but nothing happens when people click on it. What am I probably missing?
- How do you make a website responsive (HTML, CSS, and development)?
- What is the best CMS for a multilingual site?
- What’s the best website builder for my small business if I self host and have an email client already in mind?
- Why should I code my site from scratch instead of using a CMS?
- What are the best tools to build a pro website?
- How can I make a basic website just for my product with payment?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: coding from scratch
Yes, if you want a domain name you will need to purchase it. There’s a yearly cost to domain names. Coding your own website would just be instead of a website builder, not a domain name. You also will need … Continue reading
What programming languages do I need to learn to create simple websites as a newbie, simple webs such as a restaurant website that includes their menu, location, contact numbers, etc.?
It’s possible. I would use UltimateWB rather than WordPress or building the website from scratch. UltimateWB cuts down on development cost and time, while still offering flexibility and customizability. It has lots of built-in apps and features, so you don’t … Continue reading
You don’t need to, but if you want to, it’s great to learn html and css for formatting and styling. If you wanted to code from scratch, you would also need to learn programming languages for interactive elements, such as … Continue reading
I use UltimateWB as the base – that I start from scratch, i.e. a fresh install of the software. It is so customizable that it is great for web developers and designers too. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about … Continue reading
What are the benefits of designing an e-commerce website from scratch (i.e. not using a service that writes the code for you)?
A plus would be that you could host your web hosting on a server of your choice, but you can get that with any website builder that is not a hosted solution. Coding from scratch you don’t have to worry … Continue reading
Should I have to learn WordPress and PHP to become a web developer? I want to be a freelance web developer.
if you like to, but WordPress is not required to become a web developer. If you want to code interactive elements from scratch you will need to know php. But you can build a very advanced website with interactive elements … Continue reading