- Quick Useful Tip for Easy Google Ads Optimization
- How to switch website builders without putting the “old” website on hold while the “new” one is being built?
- How does a mobile-friendly website design increase your conversion rate?
- What is the best of to create form for a web page? With HTML or backend programming language?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- I’ve learned the basics of HTML and CSS. What type of websites should I try to build to test myself?
- How do you create a website that can upload files?
- UltimateWB Full 6.2 upgrade for built-in social apps optimization
- How do I make my page header fixed while scrolling?
- What are the essential features of a website?
- What is the difference between web hosting and website builders?
- Can you build a website without CSS?
- Is it possible to create a website in 3 days?
- If I can make an Instagram clone in a week, how good of a programmer am I, hypothetically?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and online classifieds?
- I want to build an online community product like reddit, what should I build first a website or a mobile app?
- What is the purpose and how do I set up a sitemap on my e-commerce website?
- What do I need to build a small social networking website?
- How long does it take to build a social website?
- Would my website go down if I used Wix or Squarespace and they went out of business?
- Affiliate Programs
- Apps Comparison
- Ask David!
- Computer Tips
- Domain Names
- Facebook Application
- Mailing List Application
- Photos Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Software Showcase
- Technology in the News
- Traffic Statistics
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder Software Comparison
- Website Design
- Website Security
- Website Traffic
Tag Archives: hosted web solution
Customizability, flexibility, and you have to host your website on their servers – you can’t download it and host on another server like you can with UltimateWB. Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, … Continue reading
I prefer WordPress to Squarespace. It gives you more flexibility and customizability. But WordPress can be a lot more complicated/harder to use than Squarespace. If you wanted to switch, I would switch to UltimateWB, It is also very flexible and … Continue reading
If I was choosing between Shopify or WordPress for an e-commerce website, I would use WordPress because it gets you more flexibility, and you get to pick your own web hosting. But if choosing between any e-commerce platform, I would … Continue reading
I would choose WordPress over Wix, Weebly, and other hosted website builders that restrict you to just use their web hosting, and pay the monthly fees they choose and may increase, or you lose your website. With WordPress you can … Continue reading
The GoDaddy website builder is very limiting on flexibility and customization options, as well as features. Even if you just want a basic website, it’s not a good option. If you like their web hosting plans, you can still use … Continue reading
What domain service, GoDaddy, Wix, Weebly, Template Toaster, or Shopify have the best website builder? Meaning most professional looking which is also easy?
If you were going to choose just from those, it will really depend on what features you need. For example, if it’s e-commerce, it would be Shopify. But if you’re comparing to all website builders on the market that offer … Continue reading
In an earlier post we discussed reasons we like to use cPanel and offer it free in all of the UltimateWB web hosting packages available here. CPanel is the web hosting control panel where you can get your website traffic statistics, … Continue reading