To access your backlinks on Google Search Console, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/search-console/about.
- Sign in to your Google Search Console account.
- Select the website for which you want to check backlinks.
- Click on the Links tab in the left-hand menu.
- You will see a list of all the backlinks to your website.
You can filter the list of backlinks by:
- Linking domains: This shows you the number of domains that link to your website.
- Linking pages: This shows you the number of pages that link to your website.
- New backlinks: This shows you the number of new backlinks that your website has received in the past 30 days.
- Lost backlinks: This shows you the number of backlinks that your website has lost in the past 30 days.
You can also click on the More link next to any domain to see more information about the backlinks from that domain, such as the anchor text, the type of link, and the date that the link was first seen.
Google Search Console is a valuable tool for tracking the backlinks to your website. By regularly checking your backlinks, you can identify new backlinks, identify lost backlinks, and disavow any spammy or low-quality backlinks.
Here are some additional tips for using Google Search Console to check your backlinks:
- Use the Export button to export your backlink data to a CSV file. This can be helpful for analyzing your backlinks in more detail.
- Use the Search bar to search for backlinks from specific domains or pages.
- Use the Filters button to filter the list of backlinks by various criteria, such as the anchor text, the type of link, and the date that the link was first seen.
By following these tips, you can use Google Search Console to get a comprehensive understanding of the backlinks to your website.
Related Post: How to Build Backlinks to your Website?
Got a techy/website question? Whether it’s about UltimateWB or another website builder, web hosting, or other aspects of websites, just send in your question in the “Ask David!” form. We will email you when the answer is posted on the UltimateWB “Ask David!” section.