With Ultimate Web Builder 2.1 comes a full website members management system. You can use it to Password Protect your webpages and create members/groups access only pages.
Members & Member Groups System – Login Form, Registration Form, Forgot Pasword Form, Profile Page:
- Place your Login Form anywhere on your created website pages – on the header, the side columns, the center of the page content, etc. Easy copy/paste of the Placeholder Text and your Login Form is there.
- Choose all the language on your Login Form, Registration Form, Forgot Password Form, and Profile Page, Email Notifications, and Activation Page…all customizeable
- Customize the Registration Form to ask the questions you want – with the format you want. Choose to make input fields text fields, menus (with the option of allowing user to select one option or multiple options), radio buttons, or checkboxes
- Set Registration/Profile fields to required or not
- Choose to automatically add registered members to the Mailing List, ask user if they want to subscribe to the mailing list, or don’t integrate with the Mailing List at all. You can map the member registration fields to the Mailing List fields easily through the Admin Panel, on the Config Site > Basic Setup page, so users don’t have to type the same information again.
- Choose the Activation Process for member registrations – require Member Email Confirmation, require Admin Approval, or automatically activate new member accounts.
- If a user tries to login with an account that is not activated, they will get a message to request another activation email to be sent, if the Activation Process is set to require Member Email Confirmation.
- Choose whether members can choose which member group they belong to or use the individual/batch tool to move members into selected member group(s) – for purposes of restricted access/password protect pages, for example.
Password Protect Select Pages – Set Select Members/Groups Access Only:
- Secure any of your pages by allowing access to members and/or member groups you select
- Choose which page users without access should be redirected to, or choose to just display an Access Denied message you customize on the Basic Set Up page of your Admin Panel