1) Domain Name (Required for all websites) - i.e. your-website.com . That is the url, website location for your website. For example ours is ultimatewb.com
You can buy this from another company or at UltimateWB. We have 2 domain packages available, Standard and Private athttps://www.ultimatewb.com/domain-names-web-hosting#domains . Private registration doesn’t display your contact info in the domain directory/lookup, which is by default.
2) Web Hosting (Required for all websites) - this is to host/keep your website online. We have web hosting packages avialable at https://www.ultimatewb.com/domain-names-web-hosting . You can start with the lower packages and then upgrade as your website grows/ you need more resources.
You can host with UltimateWB and we provide free professional installation of the software (still requires purchase of the software though). You can also choose to host with another company, and just make sure it meets the software Server Requirements, as listed at https://www.ultimatewb.com/server-requirements .
3) The software - We have 3 software versions available. You can compare what features are available in each in the comparison chart on the Compare UltimateWB page at https://www.ultimatewb.com/compare-uwb . You can buy the software at https://www.ultimatewb.com/buy .
Optionally you can add:
4) SSL Web Hosting Add-On - You can buy this at https://www.ultimatewb.com/domain-names-web-hosting#ssl . SSL protects data transferred to/from your website. If you are accepting credit card info directly on your website, you will need to get SSL. You can optionally use the PayPal payment gateway system (built-in the UltimateWB Full e-commerce app), and then the PayPal website will handle the secure data transfer. Other reasons to buy SSL is to protect other info/website/data trasferred to/from your website, and also Google ranks websites with SSL favorable.
We have a blog post discussing whether you should get SSL or not here:
Should you get SSL for your website? Top 5 Reasons to go HTTPS, and Top 5 Drawbacks - https://www.ultimatewb.com/blog/1192/should-you-get-ssl-for-your-website-top-reasons-https/
You can also get more info on SSL on our blog here: https://www.ultimatewb.com/blog/?s=ssl
5) Web Design - If you don’t want to create your own website, you can optionally get a web design package at https://www.ultimatewb.com/pro-services#webdesign . Based on our discussions, you would want to get either the Medium or Large web design package. You can get some ideas of your website outline/how many pages you would need by reviewing the Web Design Packages Info page at https://www.ultimatewb.com/web-design-packages-info .
Hope this helps!